Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil leaking after injection

jonbones05

So I just started my 4th week of test p, tren ace, masteron p (started today), and anadrol cycle. Over the past 2 weeks or so I am getting a decent amount of oil leaking out of injection site after pin. I pin slow through a 25g needle. I'm wondering why is this happening and how can I stop it? My muscles are very dense and full from anadrol so I'm thinking it has something to do with them being hard and not "spongy" right now. Anyways it's a good 3-4 legit drops after injection in every body part I pin. How do I keep this liquid gold from running out of my body??

You can do a Z inject.
By this I mean if you inject in the quad, you put your finger next to where u gonna pin and apply light pressure.
This will drag the skin somewhat. You inject still holding your finger so the skin is a little pulled.
When you pull out the pin you remove your finger, and the skin will move back maybe 0,5cm.
The point is that there is not a straight line from the skin puncture to the oil depot,
instead you have a Z shaped trajectory from the puncture in the skin to the oil, thus sealing it in.

The Z technique is IMO best when pinning large muscles, like quads or glutes.

I'm a big advocate of doing sub-q injects of AAS.
First time its wise to perhaps only try 0,5mL to let you adjust,,
but I find it no problem doing 1mL shots,
And since its a 25G needle only going into skin and fat,
there is no problem with scarring from multiple injects when done correctly.

Hope this can be of use to you.

So I just started my 4th week of test p, tren ace, masteron p (started today), and anadrol cycle. Over the past 2 weeks or so I am getting a decent amount of oil leaking out of injection site after pin. I pin slow through a 25g needle. I'm wondering why is this happening and how can I stop it? My muscles are very dense and full from anadrol so I'm thinking it has something to do with them being hard and not "spongy" right now. Anyways it's a good 3-4 legit drops after injection in every body part I pin. How do I keep this liquid gold from running out of my body??

Are you injecting deep IM? 1.5 " PINS??

No I'm using 25gx1". This is what I've always used with no problems. Never used 1.5 but suppose I could give that a try

After the solutions in the depot I hold the needle their for a few seconds to avoid it following through with the syringe when I pull it out.

The larger 21G pins usually go deep enough to not cause any drip, but they're big for anything but glute injections IMO.
The 23G pins are in two lenghts I believe, and much better all around pins.
The 25G pins are perfect for small muscle but I'll use them for quads as well,
they are also especially good for sub-q injects. Done sub-q with 23G as well, but feel they're a little thick for that.

Synthazeus is right about keeping the pin there for up to 10 sec's before removing it.
Alin's advice about 1,5" pins, so the inject goes at least 3-4cm is important in big body parts,
you'll often notice a red bump if the inject is too close to the skin. Can look and feel like the beginning of an abscess,
but disappears within 5 days or so.

Thanks guys. Just did my pin today and all went well. Did a glute pin and pulled the skin to the side a little and then left the needle in for about 15 seconds after injection. No leakage at all. Thanks again

Top Bottom