Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil leaking after injection

Yes sir sorry for the miscommunication

It's bound to happen when u have a board with a bunch of guys on androgens

I get a bit moody from time to time

😳💉😬

I'm a big advocate of doing sub-q injects of AAS.
First time its wise to perhaps only try 0,5mL to let you adjust,,
but I find it no problem doing 1mL shots,
And since its a 25G needle only going into skin and fat,
there is no problem with scarring from multiple injects when done correctly.

Which AAS have you injected sub-q just out of curiosity? I'm planning my next course and will be pinning everyday (Prop and NPP, maybe adding a little tren towards the end) so being able to rotate between sub-q and IM would make things a lot easier. Does it have the same absortion rate and things like that or would I need to use more going sub-q.

Sorry if this is a noob question!

I've done sub q injects of Sustanon, test e, winstrol depot, trenbolone e... at least.

Absorption rate is supposed to be more stable with sc injects, as a IM inject absorption will wary depending on blood flow.
When just doing 2x1ml a week f. Ex I do everything sub q.
Some are worried about more estrogen buildup with sub q shots, since aromatase is present in fat tissue. This is not my personal experience however, but I don't have that much body fat. (Even though I have too much IMO)
Haven't got any report about increased estrogen by sub q from anyone else either, if someone does then chime in.

I've done sub q injects of Sustanon, test e, winstrol depot, trenbolone e... at least.

Absorption rate is supposed to be more stable with sc injects, as a IM inject absorption will wary depending on blood flow.
When just doing 2x1ml a week f. Ex I do everything sub q.
Some are worried about more estrogen buildup with sub q shots, since aromatase is present in fat tissue. This is not my personal experience however, but I don't have that much body fat. (Even though I have too much IMO)
Haven't got any report about increased estrogen by sub q from anyone else either, if someone does then chime in.

So wait are people injecting sub q now? You are the first person I have heard do this. To my understanding absorption IM is in the high 90%? How long does it take for the lump to go down? I have done a ml of kynosalen (spellcheck) sub q but that is water based so it cleared pretty quick. I would imagine oil having around a while

You don't seem like to huge of a guy either based off your photos no need to judge others on here should be an infraction right there

Old pics in my profile I have one from the other day in there now. Still not huge but better then the old ones

Ywa man ya look great keep it up

Thanks man! You inspired me to take a picture of myself for the first time in 9 years. Not bad after 3 years being a loser addicted to opiates and smoking cigarettes, drinking all the time and eating like shit. :)

6 years clean in August🙊

Thanks man! You inspired me to take a picture of myself for the first time in 9 years. Not bad after 3 years being a loser addicted to opiates and smoking cigarettes, drinking all the time and eating like shit. :)

6 years clean in August🙊

That's fantastic dude! Opiates are a hard thing to come off of congratulations on that keep it up brother

Top Bottom