Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil injection question

How is everyone doing, I will be running a cycle soon and I would like to know what quantity of oil is the max you can inject on each spot, in my case I will be injecting on the quad and glutes, some told me I shouldn't go over 3 cc, what's your opinion on this guys, thank you.

I've never done more than 3CC's. it would depend on the oil you are injecting and the muscle.. guys like bostin loyd do 5CC's in large muscles but you gotta remember how much gear he uses

a large muscle can handle 3CC's if the oil isn't too thick. thicker oils though are brutal to inject in large amounts.

I would not go with more than 3cc's...only perhaps up to 5 into the glutes. But the quads won't take much more than 3.

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I cover how to do injections and how much volume you can inject into each injection site.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Big muscle groups like quads and glutes can take up to 3cc per injection.
Medium muscle groups like chest and lats can take up to 2cc per injection.
Small muscle groups like deltoids, biceps and triceps can take up to 1cc per injection.
[/FONT]

Top Bottom