Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil coming out from injection spot?

shoichi

I did my first delt injection today and something strange (I think) happened. I went with a 5/8 needle since I'm smaller than most people of the board. I injected, it went, I aspirated and then injected. I'm injecting with a 25g pin, so it was over a span of about 30 seconds. Immediately pulling out, oil (I assume), or some clear type of ooze starting coming out of the injection spot. Not much, but enough to make a thin trail of 1/4 inch down my arm - enough to make me worry. I hate to think I just wasted some gear, but is this normal? I didn't feel light headed or anything.

Am I using too small a pin? I know I didn't miss my delt, and my shoulder is going to be really sore, much more than my quad injects, I can feel it already. I'm going to massage it and work out now.

That happened to me also with delt shots.
But I was doing 3cc's at a time.
What you can do is immediately after you remove the pin rub it fast with an alcohol wipe.
That way you dont start leaking precious juice.:D

I leaked about half the tren I shot today...actually it was more like my delt got sick of the shit and spit it back at me...oh well maybe I'll get some sleep tonight

Fluid rejection and it is normal.

Rub it good with the alcohol wipe and massage the site lightly.

I have a motion down. I pull the syringe out quickly and at the same time place my thumb (other hand) on the site and press hard. If you apply direct pressure nothing will come out. I can't tell you how many susts and other shit came squirting out before i started doing this. I never have problems with my gear squirting back out, and it can happen no matter how long your needle is. If any comes out, you just wasted some juice. Make sure it all stays in your injection site. BTW spare the flames it works.

Nice I'll try that Jimsbbc, and I'll keep some alcohol swipes. I'm trying some different sites since I have lots of holes in my quads now. I'm glad I didn't leak too much juice....

Are there alot more nerves in your delts than quads? I warmed up the rediject before I shot, and I could feel the warm oil going into my delt...it felt kind of unnatural.

I had that happen on my last tren injection in my glutes with a 1.5" needle. I was also wondering if I did somethign wrong. At least I know its normal to just put pressure on it now.

that always happens to me even in my glutes , i think its normal, and i almost always do 3cc injects...as has been mentioned i always massage site good after swabing with alcohol
girth

Yep just lik everyone else said. As soon as you pull out the dart massage the injection site. You want to push the oil throughout the muscle and spread it out. This should do the trick.Make sure your shooting slow. I try to go a cc a minute.

Top Bottom