Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil as a carrier for HCG

Richard_Riddick

A - is it possible
B - when inject IM, will it release it faster or slower
C - Will low amounts (t200 levels) of BA damage or destroy the HCG

A- Why would you want to do it in the first place?

B- HCG is ALWAYS sold in (water) solution. It is usually refrigerated (in water) because peptide drugs (like HCG) aren't as stable as non-peptide drugs.. Such as androgens.

C- Even if you could (somehow) get powdered HCG, it wouldn't dissolve in oil.

A - I need the fastest vehicle of delivery.

B - Ummm, I don't know what you said, but cool! (LOL - Okay, I'm not a gear know-it-all obviously)

C - Don't need it to, just to a form of liquid to get it into the body.

I planned on adding oil to the powder, and gentle stir with the needle, then draw up the solution, and inject IM. I figured that since water was used in things like winstrol depot because it causes a depot to form that slows the release of a drug/hormone due to the fact water is harder for the body to move and break down I.M. than is oil. It's a rather lengthly reasoning as to why I need to know the absolute quickest delivery (without going into a blood vessel - but don't tempt me), but it is something that I need to know.

Richard_Riddick said:
A - I need the fastest vehicle of delivery.

B - Ummm, I don't know what you said, but cool! (LOL - Okay, I'm not a gear know-it-all obviously)

C - Don't need it to, just to a form of liquid to get it into the body.

I planned on adding oil to the powder, and gentle stir with the needle, then draw up the solution, and inject IM. I figured that since water was used in things like winstrol depot because it causes a depot to form that slows the release of a drug/hormone due to the fact water is harder for the body to move and break down I.M. than is oil. It's a rather lengthly reasoning as to why I need to know the absolute quickest delivery (without going into a blood vessel - but don't tempt me), but it is something that I need to know.

Nevermind.. Now I remember (I've only encountered HCG once.. I don't use it nor do I know many who do).

Anyway, I remember it coming in two amps; one powder, another had water..

I'm quite sure you will make a mess if you decide to add the powder to oil.

Quickest entry? It doesn't get much quicker than an IM injection... It's certainly not a depot. I wouldn't try to re-invent the wheel.. Just put it in water like it is supposed to be.

I might re-think HCG... It sure made my balls feel nice and fuzzy

Andy

Top Bottom