Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil based winstrol ok to drink??

gotboost241

quick question seein if I could posibly escape from shooting the winstrol everyday and maybe throwing a couple of oral days in.
what do you guys think?

quick question seein if I could posibly escape from shooting the winstrol everyday and maybe throwing a couple of oral days in.
what do you guys think?

I always thought winstrol was a polar molecule (hence its solubility in water). How do you even get winny to dissolve in oil?

I always thought winstrol was a polar molecule (hence its solubility in water). How do you even get winny to dissolve in oil?

solvents and heat.

I agree pill for is the best if you really want to take it orally. but one of the best brands of winny there is, is zambons and thats an injectable.

what do you guys think?

YOU COULD TRY. get some empty gel caps,,fill,,then swallow.

solvents and heat.

I agree pill for is the best if you really want to take it orally. but one of the best brands of winny there is, is zambons and thats an injectable.

Isn't zambons water-based? Even the injectable version?

Top Bottom