Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil bas vs water base

Jordan milnium

Hi guys I have a question, when you have gear that has to be injected frequently which base is more recommendable for those who hate pinning because of pain, also which one tends to caused less bacterial infections, I'm planning a bulking cycle and I'm planning to go for injections to avoid liver toxicity from orals, thank you.

you shouldn't have to worry about bacterial infections with gear. that is why an approved source is so important
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?
if you hate pinning run long esters instead of short esters. very simple. example would be use cypionate instead of prop

There will be no difference in risk of bacterial infections with oil based or water based gear assuming the quality control of each UG lab preparing the products is the same.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:

first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

Long estered steroids that aren't highly concentrated are pretty much PIP free. I would stick with things like testosterone enanthate, tren enanthate, testosterone cypionate, primobolan depot etc.

Stay away from things like T400, test prop, tren ace etc.

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Keep in mind that just because a steroid is injected does NOT mean it is safe on the liver. Take winny for example......whether you inject it or take it orally, it is still liver toxic just the same. It has to do with the chemical makeup of the compound and not the method of taking it.

If you want to inject less - you will need oil based steroids.

Preferably with as long esters as possible. Your to-go cycles would be test enanthate + deca + eq (or tren e instead of deca).

In any case, water based injections are very fast broken down so it is definitely not a choice for ya.

Top Bottom