Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh my god, My neighbor has herpes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal day, I'm relaxing, I took the day off from work because of the recent sniper shootings. (I live in NY) Anyway it's very hot and the central air isn't working because the land "person" is a cocksucker. I'm serious, there's glory holes in every door, or maybe thats the peep hole, I don't know seems to fit well for me, so I get this call today and it's the girl that lives next to me, she wanted to borrow some bandaids, I could only assume it was for the profusely bleeding sores adjacently formed by the worthless skin around the vagina. I had my suspicions, so I said, what do you need them for, she looked kind of annoyed and said her kid got hurt - yea likely story. I told her, look I know you don't have kids, cut the shit, and she told me to fuck myself, my magic 8 ball wasn't working, cause I used it all up last night, so I played enya backwards and concluded, she's got herpes. Man, what a fucking skank.

Hmmmm...so any woman who has herpes is a slut? Is that what you are saying???

I had a friend a few years ago who made ONE mistake one night when she was drunk at a fraternity party...she went home with a guy (doesn't remember much at all) but she got herpes from him. That makes her a slut? One simle night with one person??? That makes her a slut?

What if that was YOU who got drunk one night and went home with this beautiful woman who wanted you at a bar/club. What if you did wear protection...but STILL got herpes from her. What does that make you? Put yourself in her situation for one moment...one simple moment...and think.

B True

I think you missed the point Bfold. It was a fictional tale. I thought it was quite funny.

Sorry man...it was just that ONE line that really got me...sorry.

B True

Sorry but.

I didn't think it was that funny. It sounded retarded. Could have come up with something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom