Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh fml. T4 != T3

littleguy289

Yeah, so... I'm a fuckin idiot. Ordered some thyroxine sodium awhile back based off of some misinformation which had me thinking it was T3. Come to find out, it's T4. So, yeah. I suck at life. Stopping it and now hunting for a source for real T3 bc the place I got this shit doesn't have T3.

Sidebar: I had been doing the ramp up from 25mcg to 100mcg thing over the past 4 weeks and just got to the 100mcg level. I've been having pretty serious pain in my back/kidneys(?) for the past 4-5 days or so, which is a known side effect of elevated thyroid hormone. So can I safely assume that I will have the same or worse pain on the T3? Am I risking damaging anything or is it just something you have to deal with while on it?

Bro i just only say that dont use t3 or t4 it may be permeantly damage your thyroid and since you can not apply pct for thyroid recovery

good luck

T4 and T3 are similar but they are very different in the ways the act in the body. T4 is the storage form of the thyroid hormone in the body. T3 is the active form.

If you have a healthy thyroid, supplementing with T4 won't do anything. You need to supplement with T3 because that is the active form in the body.

I explain how to safely use t3 for fat loss in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

FYI you can order T3 legally as a research chemical liquid from ag-guys.com

This comes to show that before even considering taking or ordering any type of gear, you need to do your homework. TWICE if needed.

I am not a fan of thyroid hormones at all. It scares me to think that my thyroid might not recover after use. Disaster.

Do you mind if I ask you about the reasons to use T3? If you want to use these just for fat loss, it is a very bad idea, since messing with the thyroid can have long lasting consequences. As a good friend of mine, who is also a good endo, says - you should never mess with your thyroid and use thyroid meds without a proper prescription made based on the right testing. There are much healthier and safer ways of losing fat, so you should rather consider using them.

Top Bottom