Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh F!@# Every Joint In My Body Hurts!

gorillahung

I finished my cycle and am back on TRT for 2 weeks. Suddenly every joint in my body is aching, shoulders, knees, elbows, wrists, etc. I had existing shoulder problems and some mild knee pain while on my cycle but the pain I'm in now is excruciating. I just did an arm workout and couldn't finish it.

I'm having the same problem I was on test Tren mast and finished with winny.. And surprisingly while I was on the winny it wasn't to bad but now that I'm off everything and on my trt my shoulder has been killing me

Here is the best joint repair/healing stack I can come up with. It will be pricey but very effective:

Ostarine 25mg ED (all dosed at once)
Nutrobal 25mg ED (all dosed at once)
Fish Oil 5g ED
N2JointRx 5 caps ED

You can get Ostarine and Nutrobal from sarms1.com and N2JointRx from needtobuildmuscle.com

What did you run on your blast, and what ancillaries did you use? Perhaps you are having an estrogen rebound, hence this joint pain you are experiencing right now.

No matter the reasons, I can give you a very solid recommendation. For many years I have been having serious tennis elbow problems, which in fact closed the doors to professional sports for me. In all these years nothing would help me with my joints, until I tried the stack of Ostarine Mk-2866 and N2Joint RX. These two got my elbows to be like new really fast, and now they feel great, and I can workout really well.

Ostarine has a scientifically proven ability to drastically increase the recovery speeds after bone and joint related injuries/surgeries. In fact, in one study with mice who had their bones broken, ostarine led to speed of recovery that was twice as fast as natural. Unlike deca, which is used by many for joint pain relief, ostarine will not cause any side effects of suppression, and it will really heal the joints and bones. Remember, deca in reality only reduces the pain sensations and inflammation, but it does not actually heal the injuries, which makes you stress your joints even more, and leads to even further injuries. Therefore, it is a much better alternative.

N2joint RX is a joint supportin supplement with a lot of beneficial ingredients for the joints, all of which work in synergy. It is a great supplement, and you won't believe how effective it is until you try it and see the results by yourself. I did not believe that either, but then I gave it a try, and have experienced this great recovery.

So all in all, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack when it comes to joints and bones.

I would go to your doctor and ask to get blood work done. That certainly isn't normal. Something might be really off from the cycle you just ran. Ask for a full blood planned and make sure to get your liver enzymes and kidney values checked.

I finished my cycle and am back on TRT for 2 weeks. Suddenly every joint in my body is aching, shoulders, knees, elbows, wrists, etc. I had existing shoulder problems and some mild knee pain while on my cycle but the pain I'm in now is excruciating. I just did an arm workout and couldn't finish it.
What was your blast? How much AI did you run?

I would go to doctors to get your blood checked. Also if you want to start healing process, ostarine & nutrobal works wonders for me

My cycle was simply 500mg of sustanon weekly with nolvadex. My next cycle (provided my shoulders hold together for me to train) is going to be my first tren cycle. I plan on cruising on my TRT dose for a while. I have all the gear for my next cycle except for an AI. I've never used an AI, just nolvadex to prevent the dreaded gyno.

My cycle was simply 500mg of sustanon weekly with nolvadex. My next cycle (provided my shoulders hold together for me to train) is going to be my first tren cycle. I plan on cruising on my TRT dose for a while. I have all the gear for my next cycle except for an AI. I've never used an AI, just nolvadex to prevent the dreaded gyno.

I would suggest paying a visit to the doctor, as neither sust nor nolva shouldve messed up your joints, so there might be some other underlying issues going on with your body

if your joints are hurting you definitely don't want to use tren right now.. tren will make you go heavier and this isn't the time for that

I bet you just need to get on a joint support supplement like n2jointrx and DELOAD.. from there you will be set

I would suggest paying a visit to the doctor, as neither sust nor nolva shouldve messed up your joints, so there might be some other underlying issues going on with your body

American doctors are not like Europe.. they will put you on a painkiller and anti inflammatory and send you off.. that's the problem with the American system

Top Bottom