Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ogs

rustilldown

Any if the old OGs still on this board ? Like Steve, Dylan ect
Been a while since I have popped in here life has changed alot started a company and had a child. Looking to get back on the horse.

What are your thoughts on the following 8 week cycle
Test prop- 300 mgs week
NPP - 300mgs week
Mast ace - 300 mgs week

Currently sitting at 6'0 205 lbs 12% BF
Looking to maintain size, gain strength and lose fat. If I could stay around 200-205 that would be fine

Oh and 31 years old. Been in the gym for 10+years consistantly. Just been eating alot of pizza and drinking too much beer lately. That's all been straitened out now been eating clean and going hard for the past month

Oh and 31 years old. Been in the gym for 10+years consistantly. Just been eating alot of pizza and drinking too much beer lately. That's all been straitened out now been eating clean and going hard for the past month
Honestly bro, soundz like u got mlre exp than me so vonna leave that one to the vets.

im here brother... i like your stack a lot... the only thing i would change is to bump mast to at least 500-600 mg week... its not as beneficial at a higher body fat but you are close to where you need to be for it to shine

Test prop- 300 mgs week
NPP - 300mgs week
Mast ace - 300 mgs week

Looking to maintain size, gain strength and lose fat. If I could stay around 200-205 that would be fine

What's your training gonna be like?

Test prop- 300 mgs week
NPP - 300mgs week
Mast ace - 300 mgs week

The cycle itself looks fine. Test and NPP are very estrogenic so make sure to add in an AI.

If your goal is fat loss, I would also add in cardarine -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vJw5moN234&t=5s

Thank you all for the response. 3 days in and feeling good. Diet has been around 3000 calories a day. Lots of animal protein, good carbs like rice, sweet potatoes and oats, plenty of broccoli ect. I can get more specific if requested.

I have aromasin, nolvadex, and some of the old n2bm supplements I had stored away. So far I am just taking a light dose of aromasin each injection day. Eod

I have 3 bottles of the origional helladrol too but I think I'll save it for another time.

I am doing 30 min cardio a day. 15 of which is intervals on treadmill, bike or hill sprints if weather is nice. (Starting to get cold as balls here in alberta already)
Upper body, lower body split.
Always hammer out the compound lifts first. Usually about 1hr 15 min of iron and 30 cardio per day.

Example of training today
: 30 on treadmill
5 sets of 5 reps deadlifts (worked up to 375x5)
5 sets of 5 reps front squats - worked up 225x5 (barely)
5 sets of 5 reps back squats - worked up to 315x4 ...5th rep I fear I would have failed or herniated lol
3 sets dumbell stiff legged deads - worked up to 110lb dbls x8 ( 5 reps wasnt enough)
3 sets hamstring curl machine - dont remember weight but did 20+ reps until hamstrings were melting.

Top Bottom