Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ogs

Today's workout was Buck. I felt that "ON" feeling I havent felt in years. Felt fantastic.

30 min walking on treadmill incline (no run today)

Dumbell rows - 80x8, 90x8, 100x5, 100x5

T Bar Rows - 3 plates x8 , 3 plates 8, 4 plates x5 , 5 plates x 3
Drop set 5 plates x 3, 4 plates x3 , 3 plates x 6, 2 plates x 8 ... donkey fucked my back on this one that was a hell of a set for me. It crushed my lower back too

Seated cable rows - 4 sets x 12 super set with bent over dumbell flys

Seated cable pulldown 4 sets x 12 super set with face pulls

Some minor bicep curls
Some ab work

Felt real good today probably could have stayed for another hr but I have a newborn hearing appointment to attend To.
Tomorrow we ride again.

I love that 'on' feeling.

It's something only a lifter understands. Try to describe it to any non lifter and they will have no idea what you're talking about

Yesterdays workout was nothing special. I was rushed for a lunch meeting so I did not get as much done as I would have liked .

30 min uphill walking
Squats - 225x8 x 5 working sets
Leg press - 6 plates a side for 12 reps x 5 sets. First few sets I hit 15 reps last few were 10
Deadlift - 315x8 x 5 sets (wasnt planning to do these but just got an urge.. depressing part was some jacked up orientle chick came and deadlifted the same weight next to me.)

30 minute afternoon bike ride.

I had my Saturday night cheat meal. Wish I hadnt. Woke up feeling salt bloat and dehydrated. It's funny how when your not healthy those dirty meals dont bother you but after a month of being healthy eating a shit meal makes you feel like shit. Oh well I am at the gym now today to make myself pay for my poor decision making.

Update later.

Good workout today.

Ran my fat cheat meal having ass off for 30 min until I was gassed
Incline bench - 135 x 15 x 5 sets. This was hard I had to pause on last few reps then go again to hit 15.
Incline dumbell flys - 45 lbs x 12 reps x 4 sets. Focused on deep stretch at bottom
Incline db press - 4 sets of 8 with the 70s.
Seated chest press - 4 sets x 12 reps. Dont recall exact weight. Did a 5th set with machine almost maxed out for 5 tough reps
Body weight dips - 4 sets x 8. Pecs and shoulders were destroyed it was hard to even do one rep

30 min bike ride out in the sun.

Feeling good now.

Yesterdays workout was great

30 min uphill walk

Narrow grip pull downs
4 sets of 12 super set with bent over flys

DB rows - 4 sets x 5 reps 100 lbs

Tbar rows - 4 sets 4 plates x 5 reps

Seated cable rows - 4 sets 12 reps superset with face pulls

Wide grip pull downs- 4 sets 12 reps

Lots of plank, leg raises, situps

Sorry been away for a while but still going strong. I dropped the NPP and am just using test and mast now.

Update - morning weight 209 and abs are showing. Chest and shoulders looking larger than ever.

Today's workout-

30 min cardio on bike

Shoulders
Dumbell press ! Worked my way up to 85x5 for 5 sets.
This is a good number for me. Goal is to do the 100s one day

Tons of side delt raises and rear delt flys

Standing military press 135 x 10x8x8x7. Nothing impressive but shoulders were on fire.

Bodyweight dips 4 sets to failure.

Dumbell shrugs - 115s x failure x 4 sets. Was able to do 12-15 reps. My traps have gotten massive

Did some hanging leg raises and bodyweight planks 4 sets.

Think that's about it. Will update again tomorrow after back days

Good morning all !

Just another quick update. I have decided to end my cycle as with Christmas coming up I feel my work schedule and travelling to see family may make the pinning frequency a challenge.

I ended my cycle at 212 lean pounds! I am completely satisfied and plan to continue to stay active in the gym and get even leaner with the glycogen and water weight coming off cycle.

All of my lifts are significantly up , abs are fully out and I have made upper body shoulder gains that I have never seen on myself in my 12+ years of lifting. I think my previous problem was I didnt hit them often and directly enough.

This latest cycle has reminded myself of my love for the gym and I do not intend on falling back into lazy habits. I have been receiving compliments everywhere I go about how fit I am looking and it feels good. Not so much the attention but the fact that my plan worked and I succeeded.

Once my Pct is finished I will be doing another cycle but with long esters and running 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel.
Probably test e 250 / week, mast e 500/ week and eq 400/ week. Something along those lines. Maybe anavar beginning And end I havent fully decided yet.

Thanks to all who commented I plan to hang around the board here alot more often !

Good morning all !

Just another quick update. I have decided to end my cycle as with Christmas coming up I feel my work schedule and travelling to see family may make the pinning frequency a challenge.

I ended my cycle at 212 lean pounds! I am completely satisfied and plan to continue to stay active in the gym and get even leaner with the glycogen and water weight coming off cycle.

All of my lifts are significantly up , abs are fully out and I have made upper body shoulder gains that I have never seen on myself in my 12+ years of lifting. I think my previous problem was I didnt hit them often and directly enough.

This latest cycle has reminded myself of my love for the gym and I do not intend on falling back into lazy habits. I have been receiving compliments everywhere I go about how fit I am looking and it feels good. Not so much the attention but the fact that my plan worked and I succeeded.

Once my Pct is finished I will be doing another cycle but with long esters and running 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel.
Probably test e 250 / week, mast e 500/ week and eq 400/ week. Something along those lines. Maybe anavar beginning And end I havent fully decided yet.

Thanks to all who commented I plan to hang around the board here alot more often !

I like it. Add in a low dosage AI and it's golden

Top Bottom