Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ogs

Update - was a very nice afternoon so I went on a bike ride. Pedaled through the trails for about 30 minutes. I know its early but I feel great and can already feel the fast acting gear. I've used alot in the past so I can tell it isn't placebo. This is my first cycle in a long time.. couple years
Giddy up!

Good upper body push day today.
Started with 30 min on treadmill

Rotary cuff warm up for 5 minutes
Seated DB shoulder press - 4 sets of 8 reps. Worked up to 65s x8 (not my best performance left shoulder felt a little sore I probably should have backed off)
Flat bench press - 5 sets of 5 worked up to 225x5 (this felt better on my shoulder)
Body weight dips - 4 sets till failure (12-15 reps)
Side and rear delts raises ( 4 sets of each with light weight high reps to failure)
Heavy side delts swings ( 45s till failure - 3 sets)
Side delts machine - 3 sets with pause at top.. 12 ish reps

10 minutes of various ab work. Planks, and leg raises

Things to note. None really still feeling good, diet is solid no slip ups, if anything I felt a little light headed today like i should have ate more. Last nights bike ride was fairly physical so maybe created a higher demand for carbs.
It's another 20 degree day today so I may sneak in another pedal bike ride this afternoon. One thing I have noticed is my legs and lower back are savage and my upper body is where I am lacking.

Also the test and masteron must be working I have had a zillion ragers all last night and this morning.

Went for pedal bike mania again tonight is it ok to have 2 chest meals a week vs one ? Only reason I ask is I am hungry. Cheat meal being something like single serving of wings and a burger for dinner then omitting night snack.

One thing I have noticed now is my conditioning is as good as when I was 190. Its just the strength lacking atm but I feel I will gain it back with continuous iron sessions. I think cardio is good to be strong at as it feeds oxygen and blood to the muscles. But I am no expert

Went for pedal bike mania again tonight is it ok to have 2 chest meals a week vs one ? Only reason I ask is I am hungry. Cheat meal being something like single serving of wings and a burger for dinner then omitting night snack.

One thing I have noticed now is my conditioning is as good as when I was 190. Its just the strength lacking atm but I feel I will gain it back with continuous iron sessions. I think cardio is good to be strong at as it feeds oxygen and blood to the muscles. But I am no expert

Make a clean meal bigger

dont confuse hunger for needing food. there is a difference.

Thank you for the replies. I held off and had my regular meals and feel fine. I guess when I feel tired or weak would be a time to up carbs during my regular meals vs just feeling hungry.

Diet yesterday-

Morning drink and walk 7 am - apple cider vinegar, one scoop carnitine, one scoop Bcaa

breakfast 9 am- half cup oats, half cup blueberries, 2 scoops arbonne chocolate protein, 2 tablespoon shredded coconuts, cinnamon
Mixed with water and consumed

Gym 10 am - 11:30 am

12:30 PM- 6 oz salmon, 4 rice cakes, cup of broccoli

3 PM- 1 quest bar 1 banana

6 PM - 8 oz chicken , cup of rice , steamed broccoli and mushrooms

9 PM- cup of cottage cheese , 2 tbsp peanut butter.

Today's workout was Buck. I felt that "ON" feeling I havent felt in years. Felt fantastic.

30 min walking on treadmill incline (no run today)

Dumbell rows - 80x8, 90x8, 100x5, 100x5

T Bar Rows - 3 plates x8 , 3 plates 8, 4 plates x5 , 5 plates x 3
Drop set 5 plates x 3, 4 plates x3 , 3 plates x 6, 2 plates x 8 ... donkey fucked my back on this one that was a hell of a set for me. It crushed my lower back too

Seated cable rows - 4 sets x 12 super set with bent over dumbell flys

Seated cable pulldown 4 sets x 12 super set with face pulls

Some minor bicep curls
Some ab work

Felt real good today probably could have stayed for another hr but I have a newborn hearing appointment to attend To.
Tomorrow we ride again.

Top Bottom