Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Going back to the initial PCT post, I thought that test prop and tren ace PCT would start about 3-4 days after your last injection? You are supposed to wait 2 weeks?

Also, it says to take your last HCG shot about 2 weeks before the AAS has cleared out of your system, so taking HCG throughout a test prop and tren ace cycle how long before the last injection would you take your last shot of HCG?

And the Nolva combined with TRS is sufficient PCT for a cycle with tren?

Thanks!

Going back to the initial PCT post, I thought that test prop and tren ace PCT would start about 3-4 days after your last injection? You are supposed to wait 2 weeks?

Also, it says to take your last HCG shot about 2 weeks before the AAS has cleared out of your system, so taking HCG throughout a test prop and tren ace cycle how long before the last injection would you take your last shot of HCG?

And the Nolva combined with TRS is sufficient PCT for a cycle with tren?

Thanks!

Yes, you can wait a full 2 weeks to let the ace or prop ester get totally out of your system... although most guys are starting PCT about a week after their last injection.

You got it right on the hCG. You want to drop this at the same time you drop the ace and prop.

If you run hCG throughout the cycle you can recovery with a Nolva and TRS PCT.

-Eric

excellent thread there mate..! it is really informative especially for my workout here and also another information on what supplements i should take..
great thanks...!

excellent thread there mate..! it is really informative especially for my workout here and also another information on what supplements i should take..
great thanks...!

:jenscat

8 weeks of test enanthate and deca. 4 weeks of Dbol to start with too. How long after the 8 week cycle would you wait to start the PCT from Primordial Performance? TE and Deca finish on the same day. Is the 4 week PCT enough? Or would 8 weeks be better? Or just sustain alpha for 4 more weeks? Thanks

Im on my second last week of my sust cycle of 12 weeks....should i start taking hcg immediately? how much, how often and for how long? and clomid 3 weeks after last shot Ive gathered....

8 weeks of test enanthate and deca. 4 weeks of Dbol to start with too. How long after the 8 week cycle would you wait to start the PCT from Primordial Performance? TE and Deca finish on the same day. Is the 4 week PCT enough? Or would 8 weeks be better? Or just sustain alpha for 4 more weeks? Thanks

After an eight week cycle I would add a serm to the TRS to make full recovery.

Top Bottom