Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
hey eric........im gonna have a newborn on about june 4th and i will be smack dab in the middle of TRS......so i was wondering about the possability of the sustain alpha being a danger in the event of contacting a babys skin via my holding it??

a newborn's skin is much thinner than an adult's, which I know is one of the important factors in how well a transdermal product is absorbed, so I'd think even a little transference would be a bad idea.

good to know thanks! i'll just cut my cycle short 2 weeks so i can get though PCT before due date (error on the side of caution)

good writeup.
needto i'm going straight to traz and you when i do a first cycle and need pct.

great read on PP's TRS. I will start a bestdrol cycle after I can afford the TRS. Will the TRS and LIV2 be enough for a 4 week cycle?

You really think it is necessary to add Unleashed and post cycle? You know this by experiencce?

No I wouldn't say it's absolutely necessary but from a couple reports I've seen on here is that the beast can shut you down pretty hard and it can be hell on your liver. I'm just saying they definately wouldn't hurt.....when it comes to pct I usually do more "safely" than probably needed cause I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Top Bottom