Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Doesn't DHEA convert to estrogen more so than testosterone? I remember buying a bottle not too long ago and as usual did a little more research and found that. Threw that one in the garbage!

Based on my experience, no way. Estrogen I got plenty of, Test not so much. The rate of my strength gains close to doubled on Dermacrine, so clearly either DHT, T, or both went up dramatically, not E.

Great thread!

Ill def be using a PP product soon! would 1-T Tren go well with dermacrine and beastdrol for a nice little month

Ill def be using a PP product soon! would 1-T Tren go well with dermacrine and beastdrol for a nice little month

Yeah, you have to be careful when stacking stuff with 1-T TREN. We designed it to be a complete stack on its own. 1-T TREN already has DHEA at a percise dose, so when you take Dermacrine, you will probably get more DHEA than you want.

-Eric

hey eric........im gonna have a newborn on about june 4th and i will be smack dab in the middle of TRS......so i was wondering about the possability of the sustain alpha being a danger in the event of contacting a babys skin via my holding it??

Top Bottom