Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Im on my second last week of my sust cycle of 12 weeks....should i start taking hcg immediately? how much, how often and for how long? and clomid 3 weeks after last shot Ive gathered....

If you didnt use hCG on cycle then you need to start hCG as soon as possible at 1000iu E4D for 4 shots, wait 4 days, then hopefully by then everything will be out of your system from the cycle and you will start PCT.

-Eric

This is a fantastic post! One quick question if i am starting a course this week of the below, when should i start using hCG and will Clomid be enough for my PCT?

Day 1 and 5 = 1ml Sustanon 250
Day 11 and every 6 days after 1ml Enanthate 200 (10ml Enanthate total)

thanks in advance

This is a fantastic post! One quick question if i am starting a course this week of the below, when should i start using hCG and will Clomid be enough for my PCT?

Day 1 and 5 = 1ml Sustanon 250
Day 11 and every 6 days after 1ml Enanthate 200 (10ml Enanthate total)

thanks in advance

So this is going to be an 8 week cycle?

You would start shooting hCG on week 3 at 250iu E4D. Clomid at 25mg/day for 4 weeks should be fine for PCT.

If you find that the clomid kills your libido too much, you can stack it with the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

-Eric

Im on week 2 of PCT coming off a 2 month tren cycle using Nolvadex 40 mgs/ day, HARDCORE TEST and a cortisol blocker my sex drive is coming back from having ZERO the entire cycle waking up with rock hard ons and i havent lost a pound infact some of my lifts have gone up... maybe cuz my muscles are holding a lil more water since coming off the tren :]

Great info as it clears up how to use HCG as I have been wondering how to cycle HCG on and off cycle.
PCT is something many of us get lazy doing from my personal experience.
I am a firm believer that you should have purchased or planned your purchases of PCT items before you start your cycle.
I have all my AI's, serms and TRS ready to go and this great info will help me spread its usage out for optimal recovery.

Great info as it clears up how to use HCG as I have been wondering how to cycle HCG on and off cycle.
PCT is something many of us get lazy doing from my personal experience.
I am a firm believer that you should have purchased or planned your purchases of PCT items before you start your cycle.
I have all my AI's, serms and TRS ready to go and this great info will help me spread its usage out for optimal recovery.

I fully agree. Too many people wait until their cycle has started or it is already too late before they look into picking up proper pct.

i took my last shot of test prop and tren acetate today along with my last shot of hcg at 1500 ius, i did a 1500 iu shot of hcg last week as well, was this not right? and on the chart it says for short esters to wait 2 weeks to start pct?? or am i mistaken, i thought it was 3 days after last shot of prop and tren ace

Top Bottom