Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
mt said:
I meant conditioning in the very narrow, and perhaps incorrect, way of visual appearance and not athletic performance. Bodybuilders look stronger than power/olympic lifters but they clearly are not.

I just scrolled back to catch up and realized that the contest is today. You can be sure that Fonz has been following this very closely. He's been on the DL lately just to add a little suspense and drama to the event. Nothing wrong with that. It's already added to the anticipation. This is a show after all and he's adding to the excitement. Fonz has many detractors and I don't agree with everything he says but I have to admit he's no dummy. He'll be making his grand entry before the dead line. Hell, I'm a little anxious as well and curious to know if Fonz has made any noticeable improvements. It's a tough thing to do when you want to be lean year round.

Props to both of you.

if fonz comes in looking like his current avatar he might as well not post pictures

As a suggestion, when the pictures are posted perhaps they should be presented with each pose pictured side by side. Then a direct and immediate comparison can be made and any questions or comments can be directly and immediately referenced.

eviction, very nice work. Your arms are looking buff, abs protruding nicely. GYno looks like its gone. total 180 bro, good on ya.

Looks good bro...You need too thicken the legs...Thats your downfall...Arms Look solid.

Eviction has come a long way since this pic, amazing transformation!

RADAR

42758bicep.jpg

hey eviction good work bro. its good to see you transform the way you did. i have a very similar build as you height and everything. good work. hard work definetly pays off.

Eh Eviction, good work bro. I can notice some differences between your shoulder development from your surgery, especially in your avatar pic. I remember you told me this before. Does it ever still bother you? I have the same issue. Either way looking good bro.

Mavy

Mavy said:
Eh Eviction, good work bro. I can notice some differences between your shoulder development from your surgery, especially in your avatar pic. I remember you told me this before. Does it ever still bother you? I have the same issue. Either way looking good bro.

Mavy

my left side is still weaker than the right side, but it is balancing out wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom