Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just broke down and ate a huge double portion of spaghetti & meat sauce. Im gonna run 2 miles in a vinal workout suit to shed water weight after work, should be good to drop another 5lbs of water before contest time. Problem is, my chest is now peeling extremely bad, so you guys will have to excuse the uneven ghetto-tan

eviction said:
thats because fonz dissapeared
So. He could be hiding, but he could also be waiting to post his picks. A bit of grandstanding maybe. But one this is for sure,this is where the rubber meets the road.

strongsmartsexy said:
So. He could be hiding, but he could also be waiting to post his picks. A bit of grandstanding maybe. But one this is for sure,this is where the rubber meets the road.

we'll see. He has until 10 tonight

From what ive read on here i doubt Fonz' ego would allow him to duck this by not showing.

gl guys.

The transformation you have made in such a short time is nothing short of startling. I haven't seen any recent pics of Fonz but just going by the plethora of photos he has posted I still have to admit that Fonz is in better shape. Just better definition and overall conditioning. The only pictures available that offer a direct comparison is the arms overhead ab shot. If you look at those for a side by side comparison you will see that Fonz is clearly sharper and more defined with clear muscle separation and development. I've only been following this contest intermittently and don't know what your stats are or how much time you have. My guess is that you will have to lose another 15 pounds to bring out the ab/intercostal definition/seperation just to have a chance to equal what Fonz has already displayed.

I have no particular bias in this competition and think these personal duels are fun and a good idea. It's a great motivational tool and I think it really takes some sack to post your pics on the net. If anything I'd like to see Fonz lose because he could use a dose of humility. But, as of now, Fonz is the clear winner.

I don't know who came up with the idea of having these personal contests but it's a great idea and I'd like to see more.

mt said:
The transformation you have made in such a short time is nothing short of startling. I haven't seen any recent pics of Fonz but just going by the plethora of photos he has posted I still have to admit that Fonz is in better shape. Just better definition and overall conditioning. The only pictures available that offer a direct comparison is the arms overhead ab shot. If you look at those for a side by side comparison you will see that Fonz is clearly sharper and more defined with clear muscle separation and development. I've only been following this contest intermittently and don't know what your stats are or how much time you have. My guess is that you will have to lose another 15 pounds to bring out the ab/intercostal definition/seperation just to have a chance to equal what Fonz has already displayed.

I have no particular bias in this competition and think these personal duels are fun and a good idea. It's a great motivational tool and I think it really takes some sack to post your pics on the net. If anything I'd like to see Fonz lose because he could use a dose of humility. But, as of now, Fonz is the clear winner.

I don't know who came up with the idea of having these personal contests but it's a great idea and I'd like to see more.

the bottom line is abs alone won't win a contest. He does not have near the bicep/tricep/shoulder/chest development that i do. I never really cared for abs until this contest motivated me. So what you saw during this contest is the only time i've worked abs in about 7 years. Also, ab cuts do not measure conditioning as i am still able to run a 5:00 in the mile and my 40 time is at 4.5s

mt said:

There is another coming up between Georgie24 and myself on Oct. 12th. It actually spawned from the Eviction/Fonz contest. Couple other ones too. Let's see we got Juice Athority vs. Satchboogie #2 and Satchboogie is also simutaneously taking on Paulo.

eviction said:
the bottom line is abs alone won't win a contest. He does not have near the bicep/tricep/shoulder/chest development that i do. I never really cared for abs until this contest motivated me. So what you saw during this contest is the only time i've worked abs in about 7 years. Also, ab cuts do not measure conditioning as i am still able to run a 5:00 in the mile and my 40 time is at 4.5s

I meant conditioning in the very narrow, and perhaps incorrect, way of visual appearance and not athletic performance. Bodybuilders look stronger than power/olympic lifters but they clearly are not.

I just scrolled back to catch up and realized that the contest is today. You can be sure that Fonz has been following this very closely. He's been on the DL lately just to add a little suspense and drama to the event. Nothing wrong with that. It's already added to the anticipation. This is a show after all and he's adding to the excitement. Fonz has many detractors and I don't agree with everything he says but I have to admit he's no dummy. He'll be making his grand entry before the dead line. Hell, I'm a little anxious as well and curious to know if Fonz has made any noticeable improvements. It's a tough thing to do when you want to be lean year round.

Props to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom