Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Fonz ?

Olsen Twins Banger said:
those arent evictions pics thats hes entering, and no way he is 10% bf

In my experience people tend to underestimate their body fat level. Assuming no major water retention: At 10% you should have 6 abs. At 6% you should see EVERYTHING, veins, striations, you name it. AAP is genuienly ripped. Fonz, while ripped, doesn't even come close.

In Evictions case the water could be throwing my estimate off.

gtrcivic said:
thought you guys were supposed to hold up something proclaiming todays date for proof of life ?? you've done your job now and posted pics, just wait for Fonz....

those are pre-contest pics. the final pics are tonight. i should have another 5lbs of water shed by tonights photo shoot.

GoodDoer756 said:
In my experience people tend to underestimate their body fat level. Assuming no major water retention: At 10% you should have 6 abs. At 6% you should see EVERYTHING, veins, striations, you name it. AAP is genuienly ripped. Fonz, while ripped, doesn't even come close.

In Evictions case the water could be throwing my estimate off.

if you look at my side tricep pose you can see that my abs are definately there. my 8pack would be showing if only i could shed the rest of this water.

variation said:
From what I've seen fonz > eviction, as is eviction bodyfat too high for contest. having low as fonz does makes much better cuts and makes muscles look much denser, more visually appealing IMO.

I totally disagree with this, FWIW (not much I am sure, lol). Eviction has thicker muscle, better symmetry and size. The muscle look full and round, good muscle bellies. You can see separation, even when holding water.

While Fonz, in past pictures, is way shredded, but still looks flat with narrow muscles. His abs have no symmetry (a genetic thing, can't change that) and we have still never seen his wheels (to my knowledge). Fonz may get lower BF, but Eviction takes the cake. I think Eviction has a MUCH more visually appealing total package.

Daisy_Girl said:
I totally disagree with this, FWIW (not much I am sure, lol). Eviction has thicker muscle, better symmetry and size. The muscle look full and round, good muscle bellies. You can see separation, even when holding water.

While Fonz, in past pictures, is way shredded, but still looks flat with narrow muscles. His abs have no symmetry (a genetic thing, can't change that) and we have still never seen his wheels (to my knowledge). Fonz may get lower BF, but Eviction takes the cake. I think Eviction has a MUCH more visually appealing total package.
I agree with everything you wrote, except that I do not care to speculate on his package. <j/k> DG :qt:

benevolent anarchist said:
I agree with everything you wrote, except that I do not care to speculate on his package. <j/k> DG :qt:

ahahhahahahahhahahaha...when i wrote that, I was thinking the same thing. I almost typed a 'disclaimer' that I wasn't talking about his REAL package. Although, if he wants to show that.....I won't argue. :evil: :verygood:

djufo said:
Probably taking new pics... ;)

i think he is going to post some cartoon drawings of what he looks like but since his camera broke that we're just gonna have to trust him on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom