Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fonz
You made a fatal move by agreeing to the contest when you knew full well you couldn't post any new pics. I know you couldn't help yourself since you're such an attention whore but for Christ sakes have some dignity and leave. What the hell do I know though, you still seem to have a couple of people on Elite who still believe you. Of course they're teenagers that worship you like other teenagers worship Britney Spears but I guess it's better than nothing, huh.

alright I re-opened this thread so that we could possibly bring some order here. No more flame fest :p

these are just my thoughts...
it seems these posedowns are nothing more than an opportunity to flame someone..the same thing happened with JA and Satch..i think it takes nerve to post your pics and props for those that do it!! i really see no point since very few offer constructive criticism...the big posedown on elite will be nothing more than a huge flame fest!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
it seems these posedowns are nothing more than an opportunity to flame someone..the same thing happened with JA and Satch..i think it takes nerve to post your pics and props for those that do it!! i really see no point since very few offer constructive criticism...the big posedown on elite will be nothing more than a huge flame fest!!!

It is true these contests do become an opportunity to flame. The thing you have to realize is that both of these contests hava a history (a drama-if you would). It does take nerve to post your pics on a public board...one of the reasons it takes nerve is because it could turn into a flame fest and there is really nothing you can do about it except either 1. respond 2. ignore or 3. shut the thread down, the other reason it takes nerve is because as I said these contests have history...JA talked mucho shit and then came in looking like he hadn't touched a wieght in years. Fonz...well he's Fonz and then he didn't come through with appropriate pics on contest day. If and I do say "IF" a contest (hopefully the one between Georgie and myself) sticks to the rules and both contestants make a viable effort, I think there would be a fair vote and constructive criticism. Of course there is always gonna be the occasional shit starter...but hey this is a public board.

Last edited:
wnt2bBeast said:
it seems these posedowns are nothing more than an opportunity to flame someone..the same thing happened with JA and Satch..i think it takes nerve to post your pics and props for those that do it!!

It takes nerve to post pics when the pics are really of you! And that is the issue at hand here. You never really know how's at the keyboard with this internet stuff and with some of these pics where it looks fairly obvious that the head appears to be in motion and the body is still seems to indicate that the picture is fake. When you are already known for such activity and attempt to blind and confuse people with quotes like , "the same people who flame me are the same people killing elite fitness" Only shows intent.

I guess the moral of the story is , if you accept one of these challenges , bring your best , not your best photoshop.

casualbb said:
didn't realized this was closed. oops.

I knew it was closed...and posted on it for fun :)

k...it's really closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom