Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Fonz post some pics soon as it's thuesday today ad I quit my job for this contest to be able to be home today :)

Maybe I can join up for next cntest :)

Bulldog_10 said:
Eviction...I would push the contest date back to the original agreed upon date. I can hear it now, Fonz is gonna come back in a week, say he was away on a soccer trip or modeling trip, or at a rocket science convention, and he didn't realize you were serious about moving the contest up. And now you've ruined the contest and it's over.

Something stupid like that is gonna happen and shit all over the contest.

At least wait to hear back from fonz before starting this thing up.

Yup...You have let Fonz manipulate you which I think is exactly what he wanted to do. Now you playing into his hand. As Kenny used to sing...you gotta know when to hold'um...But let me say this, bravo for your journey thus far. You've taken a trip down dedication lane most people don't and won't take. Youv'e also inspired me even more so than I was to mop the floor with Georgie...which I will on Oct. 12th. Don't miss it. We won't. I have faith that even though Georgie is a kiss ass bitch he will show up Oct. 12th to battle. I think Fonz may still show up. I hope so. It would be a shame if he didn't. So dry up and get good photo's done...if not for the contest then for your self. Of course no matter what you've already won in so many ways.

From what I've seen fonz > eviction, as is eviction bodyfat too high for contest. having low as fonz does makes much better cuts and makes muscles look much denser, more visually appealing IMO.

variation said:
From what I've seen fonz > eviction, as is eviction bodyfat too high for contest. having low as fonz does makes much better cuts and makes muscles look much denser, more visually appealing IMO.

and you can tell this from all you've seen which is year-old abvatar pics of fonz..

variation said:
The only problem is no one really knows what Fonz looks like now. The pictures he always posts are old as shit. When Fonz was like, "I've already taken my pictures because I peaked", I realized that this contest probably isn't going to happen...

I hope I am wrong. Seriously.

Eviction: Dry up and takes some pics for yourself. You got yourself into great shape. Good job.

Eviction, the lightning will make all the difference. Your bf is low enough to pull this off because, quite frankly, you got Fonz beat BY A LONG SHOT. You simply are more muscular and have better symmetry and muscle shape than Fonzie. He does (or atleast did) have less bf but who knows what he looks like now.

Notice Fonz has always taken his pics with overhead lightning, the kind that will create deep shadows. Use yellower light. That's the kind of lightning you need to use. Do you have a pump in these pics?

Last edited:
bro you have done a great job you look very good. good luck to ya bro
hopefully you pull out with a win.

Last edited:
you look very very sharp bro.. very sharp!

but fonz aint goin down that easily.
last i heard from him he's in very very low digit bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom