Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
eviction said:
these are taken at my house, not exactly professional lighting. tomorrow i'm going somewhere that will have good lighting for the final shoot. It should really bring out my cuts :p you can still tell if you look hard enough!

Awesome job! Great width in your double bi pic

eviction said:
just finished my 4 week anavar and masteron rampage cycle today. 150mg masteron eod and 50mg anavar every day.

have u used any gear for mass. i think you body is fine & i dont know what your goals are so forgive me if i sound stupid. i just think with the masteron & vars i would of added supension ( i just read u had a gyno) it would of made u fuller @ the same time ripping u up.

i wish u the best!

if i was you id ring around some gyms and see if any f them have posing lights set up, and get your shots taken there

the boys at my gym all used to compete and theyll pull out every trick in the book to help you look the best under lights in photos

i think youre capable of better photos than the ones you posted (which is a hell of a compliment, because you look good) so dont let it slide

cheers

I'd dehydrate down a little. Since this IS a contest, I think you should pull out all the stops.

BUT, I think you look incredible as is. Hands down I think your physique is better than Fonz. Better size, better symmetry, better muscle bellies. VERY nice. Now THAT is a nice body. ;)

I agree with the pics, play around get some halogen work lamps ,one should do it, reflect it off white posterpaper. You will get a softer lighting and more detail.Even try bouncing the lighting off the ceiling, try several angles to get the right effect.

When i do a photoshoot i take at least 100 pics and select the best, so get to work and kick some a**!

RADAR

eviction you did a 180% bro. i applaude your results as my co-workers do too, those nosy fuckers kept peeking over my shoulder snooping at my pc, this contest is hot hot hot... hmmm time to think about stepping on stage and really fuggin niggas up.

georgie24 said:
eviction you did a 180% bro. i applaude your results as my co-workers do too, those nosy fuckers kept peeking over my shoulder snooping at my pc, this contest is hot hot hot... hmmm time to think about stepping on stage and really fuggin niggas up.

Yes he did, props for doing a fine job.

RADAR

Eviction...I would push the contest date back to the original agreed upon date. I can hear it now, Fonz is gonna come back in a week, say he was away on a soccer trip or modeling trip, or at a rocket science convention, and he didn't realize you were serious about moving the contest up. And now you've ruined the contest and it's over.

Something stupid like that is gonna happen and shit all over the contest.

At least wait to hear back from fonz before starting this thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom