Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off topic but health related

gorillahung

Sorry this isn't juice related but my doctor said I have the symptoms of colon cancer. I've been having loose stools and diarrhea sometimes with some blood for over a year. I had always assumed it was a side effect of some medicine I was taking. On November 16 I go in for a colonoscopy. They're going to stick one camera up my behind and another one down my throat into my stomach. I sure hope they clean those cameras real good between uses (sorry, I had to make a joke somewhere). Anyway, my uncle died from colon cancer after fighting it for 5 long years. They kept removing the cancer but it kept coming back. After 5 years he realized it was hopeless and he stopped treatment. By the time he passed, he was begging god to take him home.

this is a great thread to discuss.

I had to put my dog down recently and it was an amazing experience in terms of how painless the process is. my dog was old and was extremely anemic to the point where he didn't know what was going on around him and could barely move around. I took him in and they put a IV in him or whatever its called. I got to be with him and the first medication made him go to sleep, then the next one stopped his heart. it was painless and humane.

if you are suffering you should have the right to humanely end your life instead of being hooked up to tubes for 5 years suffering in a bed or having to shoot yourself in the head. it is extremely ethical and would cut down on a lot of medical costs and family suffering.. Oregon, Cali, Wash, and VT allow this, so when that time comes for me there is no fucking way i am going to be laying in a hospital bed sick and dying.. i am going to book a trip to oregon, enjoy nature for a few days and then go out on my own terms

The single best thing you can do to prevent colon cancer is to supplement with 10g of psyllium husk each day before bed.

People forget that your colon sphincter is actually a muscle. You make it stronger and larger by eating a diet high in soluble fibre.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Psyllium husk is the highest natural food source of soluble fibre you can obtain. The majority of the fibre you intake from your daily diet is insoluble fibre. The key benefit of soluble fibre is that soluble fibre absorbs water in your stomach and creates a gel. It gives your intestines a sort of 'internal scrubbing' as it passes through. It will help keep you regular and the faster you can remove toxins from your body, the less likely they are to be re-absorbed. [/FONT]

My uncle couldn't hardly eat towards the end. He looked like a skeleton. I honestly think marijuana would have eased his suffering. I agree that when your health problem is terminal a person should be able to choose euthanasia.

However, even if you have colon cancer and your uncle could not treat it, you might as well deal with it. So don't lose hopes, and fight the good old fight.

I'm hoping this isn't genetic. My uncle served in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange every day for two years. I'm sure that didn't help his health.

but our good friends at Monsanto say that agent orange is perfectly safe.. hell you can even put it on your wings before the game.. sounds tasty

i'm sure all the increases in cancer are just by accident. it isn't from the chemicals

Top Bottom