Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off season cycle. Deca + Test?

Toogood

Whats up everyone.

What do you all feel about this basic bulking cycle for my off season?

I was thinking something basic with 500mg test and 400mg of deca.

I have only ran heavy contest prep cycles which included, test, mast, var, winnie, clen and T3.

Im definitely looking to grow more this off season and this will be my first time running deca.

What is your opinion on this cycle? Of course I will have my adex on hand, hcg and I am not quite sure what dose to run for caber to keep prolactin down.

Any suggestions on that would be great.

Previous off season weight was 210.
Stage weight was 175.
Height is 5'8.

Current weight, 195. 10% BF

Nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I am currently having acid reflux from dbol, I wonder if the n2gaurd would help with that, chewing rolaids isn't cutting it

Good doses man. I'm running a similar run but higher doses in a month. Haven't finalized but I may go up to 600/600. It is a higher dose but I need to learn how my body responds in my own way. Oh and kicking with adrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one good classic stack for the mass, so I am sure that you will get great results, and as long as you will be using the right ancillaries, there should be minimal side effects. You got the dosages right there, so you only need to add the following ancillaries:

1. Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle (anti-estrogen)

2. Cabergoline at 0.25 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle (anti-prolactin)

3. Proviron at 50 mgs per day (DHT in order to prevent deca dick)

With these ancillaries your cycle should give you very good gains, and there should be minimal side effects.

Pretty impressive stats brother. I think test and deca would be a perfect stack for adding mass. Instead of just keeping your adex on hand, make sure you run it from day 1 of your cycle. I would start with .5mg EOD and see how that goes. It is much easier to prevent gyno than to start an AI when it might be too late already. For caber just run it at .25mg EOD. What do you have planned for PCT?

Top Bottom