Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off gym for 1 year. I am back. Cycle now or later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_ironhand

I been off gym for 1 year now and lost about 35 pounds. I am back this week. Is it Ok to kick in a cycle right away. Or wait little later?

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Need your stats to give any aas advise. I have opinion on your question. But we need your info first bro

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

No stats are need the answer is NO!

~EZ

Ehh...I'm sure everybody else will say wait. But i say why not accelerate that muscle memory! You are only getting older. As long as u remember how to train and how to eat properly...i say, let 'er rip, tater chip

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

No way, you need to wait! The point of running aas is to get PASSED where your body can go naturally. So get your self to a healthy weight and build a good base to build on.

Ehh...I'm sure everybody else will say wait. But i say why not accelerate that muscle memory! You are only getting older. As long as u remember how to train and how to eat properly...i say, let 'er rip, tater chip

Your actually telling someone to run a cycle with out knowing there age? Or bf? Horrible advice....

Your actually telling someone to run a cycle with out knowing there age? Or bf? Horrible advice....

It's (you're), and yes, considering he is 25 or older, and less than 12% BF. If not, well..my bad

Members have to list there stats to get advice. So stop assuming his age and bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom