Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Cycle Joint Dryness Issues

holy ghost

Anyone else experience joint dryness and issues
when youre OFF cycle

I was walking right now and my fucking knee gave out
maybe its because i was repping 450 on squat yesterday

any ideas

dont advise Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ive done its fun/great
and glucosamine Sucks
i take fish oil too

forgot to mention when i was a kid i had aggrivating Oschgood Schlaughter on both my knees thats been dormant for 7+ yeras I have Flat feet too

yea, I get the fuck in pain too....it will go away on its own, hopefully! The price we pay to have fun

FUCK YEAH JUICE IT UP AND GET SHREDDED

just joking seriously well at least im not alone any Opinions
TREN and winny are going to be HELL on my joints
god have mercy

holy ghost said:
Anyone else experience joint dryness and issues
when youre OFF cycle

I was walking right now and my fucking knee gave out
maybe its because i was repping 450 on squat yesterday

any ideas

dont advise Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ive done its fun/great
and glucosamine Sucks
i take fish oil too

forgot to mention when i was a kid i had aggrivating Oschgood Schlaughter on both my knees thats been dormant for 7+ yeras I have Flat feet too

Maybe it's time to try Alflutop. It works by repairing and rebuildinig cartilidge. I inject 1ml per day using a slin pin and have been doing so for 2 weeks. I have 2 more weeks to go and I already have no more pain in my joints and they feel all around better. You can do a google search to get info on Alflutop and when and if you are ready, drop me an e-mail. [email protected]

Mrpumped said:
Maybe it's time to try Alflutop. It works by repairing and rebuildinig cartilidge. I inject 1ml per day using a insulin pin and have been doing so for 2 weeks. I have 2 more weeks to go and I already have no more pain in my joints and they feel all around better. You can do a google search to get info on Alflutop and when and if you are ready, drop me an e-mail. [email protected]

Interesting. I'm gonna go with the suppositories just for fun. I'd be a little worried about injecting into joints though. Is there a site like jointinjections.com to give us some safe instruction on that?

Keeping your joints healthy and pain-free is a year-round lifestyle... this is what I do:

1) High potency glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM - You have to take this for several months or longer before you start noticing anything substantial...and then keep on taking it
2) Knox gelatin (mixed into all my shakes) - not sure if it works, some swear it does
3) EFA's (fish oil, etc) - helps keep inflammation down

I've tried Aflutop a few times, in between cycles... it has merit. Cissus and Celadrin are both proported to help with joints as well.

Last edited:
njmuscleguy said:
Keeping your joints healthy and pain-free is a year-round lifestyle... this is what I do:

1) High potency glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM - You have to take this for several months or longer before you start noticing anything substantial
2) Knox gelatin (mixed into all my shakes) - not sure if it works, some where it does
3) EFA's (fish oil, etc) - helps keep inflammation down

I've tried Aflutop a few times, in between cycles... it has merit. Cissus and Celadrin are both proported to help with joints as well.

excellent advise

Any glucosamine brands you could recommend or MG amount to look for

isnt MSM magnesium sulful whatever what dos it do drain your system so you can absorb more minerals/vitamins?

have been hearing about MSM

Top Bottom