Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

off cycle, depression, anxiety attacks

flateyes

wanted to see if any other bros went to some major depression with anxiety attacks when off the juice? i never had major anxiety attacks before but since my last cycle I was really depressed and my anxiety attacks CREEPED up on me everyday. thought I was going nuts. it didn't help that I was taking estacty on a weekly basis and drinking like a fish. takign Xanax to sleep. I used clomid for two weeks off cycle but didn't like the feel so I went cold turkey. Would HCG really make a difference in regulating my body back to normal? I heard cold turkey was better if you can stand it.

This was my fourth cycle and I always went cold turkey. I was messed up for a good six weeks...feeling a lot better looking forward to my next cycle soon. please share your stories tell me how crappy you guys felt. and pleeezzzz don't flame my ass.

same problems

The remedy would seem to be to take proviron with the clomid, I'm sure it would help tremendously. However it seems like it would interfere with the clomid doing it's job, like you're just staying on weak gear. How is the clomid going to work if you still have excess androgens in your system? I would like to know if the low dose, 50mgs or so wouldn't contradict the clomid, I've heard both, some say it's no problem and helps a lot and others say the clomid won't work. CAN A MOD OR SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH ON THIS MATTER HELP?

same problems

The remedy would seem to be to take proviron with the clomid, I'm sure it would help tremendously. However it seems like it would interfere with the clomid doing it's job, like you're just staying on weak gear. How is the clomid going to work if you still have excess androgens in your system? I would like to know if the low dose, 50mgs or so wouldn't contradict the clomid, I've heard both, some say it's no problem and helps a lot and others say the clomid won't work. CAN A MOD OR SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH ON THIS MATTER HELP?

DAMN!

Well I am amazed at this board some times! I was just sitting here contimplating calling my dr and asking for anti-anxiety drugs because I feel like crap. Last cycle was about 2 month ago I used clomid coming off and everything. Right after the clomid I had bad stomach problems, that I now think where mental. They lasted for 2 months.

As of now I am dealing with a break up and living in a new city knowing mainly my GF of 3 months. She is being a bitch by seeing her ex even though he is a fat dumb fuck. As of now there are times when I feel like i am on clomid and just want to cry or something. I mean I will almost shed a tear watching the news and what happened in NY everyday, it is bad! Keep thinking that my test levels are low or something because my Ex is more of a man then I am at times....

So I am off to try and get a presciption for depresion that is sinking in. I am back in the gym getting in shape again and plan on doing a "get back the 30 lbs I lost" cycle in about a month from now.

Did not type all this to get flamed or be called a fucking female. I know from reading here that others feel this way and well I was just sharing and hope to help others. Plus I feel better now and hope to hear what others did to help themselves move on. I mean right now I do not even want to eat 1/2 the time I just sit there and stare at the TV sometimes....

Hope this clears up soon!

I've already told my story, so I'm not gonna tell it again, but yes, I felt really bad after my cycle, but six weeks later I was back to normal. So don't worry about it too much man, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Top Bottom