Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

odor from sarms?

olievan

I am using RAD140 and LGD4033 anabolicum together. Doing a dosage of 50mg a day of the RAD and 60mg a day of the LGD in pill form. I am getting really good results and noticing some weird sides like urine weird colors and also body odor. It smells like bad especially when I sweat, what Is this?

It sounds like you're not using liver/organ protection and kidney protection, you need it, add n2guard and a lot of water you'll see a difference

were did you get your sarms? also, you say you are using 60 mg of lgd??? 10 is the max you should ever use.. why do people that do NO research and are so clueless, such as yourself, out here running cycles... YOU are a primary reason why cycling and compounds themselves get such a high rate of hate when publicized and undeservedly so... its not the compounds' fault that there are so many irresponsible people like yourself... smfh..

How much water are you drinking a day. Most people shoot for a gallon a day but I’ve found I feel the best at 2 gallons.

Those doses are ridiculous man!!!

RAD should be 10-30mg per day max, and LGD 10mg. And who knows what is actually in your product. You could be slamming your liver with prohormones for all you know. I would either get off those pills or at least start N2Guard at 7 caps per day.

Top Bottom