Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obtaining the pump

VanTranStan87

[FONT=&quot]What is the pump in your definition? Sure my shit gets rock hard, but the way some of you describe it, it’s much more than this. Sometimes by shit will ripple for hours after a workout. Is this “the pump”?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How are you guys attaining the pump? Being a powerlifter, my main movements are compound followed by some assistance movements that most of you guys do. Is it only attainable when isolating a muscle? What is your protocol for eating before workout? Ive read complex carbs an hour before. I usually only have a IsoPure zero carb protein shake when I get up and workout an hour after. I am never hungry in the morning. Could this be a reason why I don’t experience the pump?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I would say maybe it's the lack of food. For me, it takes a little bit of volume to get a good pump. Pump=that swelling and tight feeling in the muscle. Isolation work isnt necessary but sure is better for getting a pump. You'll know if your chest is tigjter in shirt or after doing say 4×12-15 DB curls/skull crushers and pushdowns. But dont fret over the pump too much but volume is key. Find a typical arm day routine one day and when u can't reach ur ears after and ur arms feel like their gonna bust, you'll know

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

What is the pump in your definition? Sure my shit gets rock hard, but the way some of you describe it, it’s much more than this. Sometimes by shit will ripple for hours after a workout. Is this “the pump”?

How are you guys attaining the pump? Being a powerlifter, my main movements are compound followed by some assistance movements that most of you guys do. Is it only attainable when isolating a muscle? What is your protocol for eating before workout? Ive read complex carbs an hour before. I usually only have a IsoPure zero carb protein shake when I get up and workout an hour after. I am never hungry in the morning. Could this be a reason why I don’t experience the pump?

So get up earlier or workout later.

Top Bottom