Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Medical (Drug Screening)

Zcrim

Morning Guys:

I will be taking my (Mini Medical) for the NYPD tomorrow morning this would be my last step for becoming a Police Officer:

At this time a Hair sample will be taken form me for drug screening.

I last used Omnadren about 11 weeks ago. And have been clean of any roids since.

My question is does the NYPD test for steroids and if so would I test clean given the above information

Zcrim said:
Morning Guys:

I will be taking my (Mini Medical) for the NYPD tomorrow morning this would be my last step for becoming a Police Officer:

At this time a Hair sample will be taken form me for drug screening.

I last used Omnadren about 11 weeks ago. And have been clean of any roids since.

My question is does the NYPD test for steroids and if so would I test clean given the above information

absolutely, positively, NO they will NOT test you for juice..trust ME ;)

Zcrim said:
I don’t mean to be a Ass Hole, but how do you know for sure?
'

wanna see my badge? lol j/k

trust me they dont test for juice, it is VERY EVRY expensive..its not part of the routine check up you get before going into the acedemy...they may say they are testing for juice as well as many other things but they arent....the dr told me they dont test for juice and all they do is look for elevated liver enzymes and kideny values and then maybe that can raise an eyebrow...but when i was tested i was on a cycle and told the dr i was on creatine and andro and i was also doing no carbs so my blood tests were all whacked and hes like "its obviously the pills and diet you are on, and no steroids, so not to worry"

lol

No they do not. Don't even worry yourself about it. Worry about getting through the psych. You don't like football. Just baseball. Your favorite color is Blue, not black or red. Good luck on the job.
firstenrgy

I know for a fact Peace officers in NYC are not tested for gear unless a boss is a prick and wants to burn you.

Believe me or not, I really don't care.

BTW - Being an obvious juicehead will also most likely get you tested. I don't mean someone that weight trains and has some muscle, I mean obvious - freaky huge, backne, you know what I'm talking about.

they dont juice. I dont know a police dep. that will test for that. It's pretty expensive. And you know, they like the big tuff guys lol

Top Bottom