Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Medical (Drug Screening)

going in next year and would like to know if anyone knows if they still do not test for steroid use? only other thing i used was pot and that was last july 4th so i think im clear on that one.

Ronnie Coleman was or still is a cop. Mind you he is a cop that obviously commits a felony every day of his life when he shoots up or takes his handful of pills. Why dont they test his ass?

702daswoll1 said:
Ronnie Coleman was or still is a cop. Mind you he is a cop that obviously commits a felony every day of his life when he shoots up or takes his handful of pills. Why dont they test his ass?

yuo wanna try holding him down?? :p

I tested NYPD and CT State Police. Smoked both. CT State had me take the polygraph too. What a FUCKING SHIT SHOW !!!! I'm no angel and I did my fun in high school and college so when they hit me with literally 1,000 questions asked every way to tuesday, they got my head spinning. Then they strapped me up and polygraphed my ass. If you have any history whatsoever, you'll walk out of there feeling like a broke down crumb of shit....unless of course you are a stone cold liar and could fool them and the machine.

After reading through this thread America is definitly painting a different picture! When joining the military (Marines to be specific) they don't test for roids. At least unless they have a reason too. I knew a fellow that went in with roid rage and he got kicked the first three weeks at camp. On the flip side I have 2 close friends over in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan right now. They all use gear. The hilarious part is they say it's far easier to acquire gear over there than it was over here in the states. Much cheaper too. They compared it to walking into a pharmacy in Juarez Mexico.

But hearing that most Police Academies don't test either well shit, that's like saying "As long as you can handle it roid up!"

The good ol' double edge sword here in the States. Gotta love America.

Top Bottom