Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYC....with food, or empty stomach?

I think it really depends on what your taking it for. To control appetite, or meal volume, take it 30 minutes before eating. Having food in your stomach will slow digestion, so you likely wont feel it as much, althought more may actually get absorbed to to the buffering with the food. I have used it after a big meal to keep from getting that full stomach lazy feeling.

For fat burning purposes...it probably doesn't matter too much. I've seen best results taking it first thing in the morning, about 20 minutes before empty stomach cardio, and then a follow up dosage about 4-5 hours later. For me, any later than 6:00, and I won't sleep till about 2:00.

I think the 'Y' helps with E related fat deposits, although ECA seemed to help more with hunger in my experience.

-FC

YES it does matter quite a bit IMO. Yohimbine loses a lot of it's effectiveness when insulin is present. Take most of your daily dose as soon as you wake up and make sure your carbs are low GI. NYC works best on lower carb diets. I say this from experience.

BigAndy69 said:
YES it does matter quite a bit IMO. Yohimbine loses a lot of it's effectiveness when insulin is present. Take most of your daily dose as soon as you wake up and make sure your carbs are low GI. NYC works best on lower carb diets. I say this from experience.

I'm on a keto diet now, except for my postwotkout shake which only has 38g dextrose.

Got the NYC today and decided to take two tabs for my first dose. Suprisingly it didn't make me jittery at all. Felt like I drank maybe one cup of coffee. So today I ended up taking 6 tabs total, and I'll probably stick with that dose .

Question, should I feel jittery on this stuff? It actualy feels pretty mild. I just feel a little more alert 30 minutes after I take it, but not speedy at all. When I'm on Clen, and ECA I shake like a leaf.

That's the thing about norephedrine. It doesn't affect your CNS as much as ephedrine does which is a plus for some but I kinda like the tweaked out feeling when I'm working out:google:

Top Bottom