Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuts are shrinking!!!

james1

I did'nt have any clomids when I finished my cycle which was last year I just had HCG's then.Heres the problem my nuts feel and look a whole lot smaller than before my cycle,they've shrunk bigtime.I got some clomids last week and need to know can I take the clomids now on their own to help me with my problem or is it too late as the cycle was last year.Please guys reply and help me out as I am up the walls about this,
james

You can take the clomid now, start 100mg/day the first week, after that use 50mg/day. I use it 3-4 weeks and everything is ok then.
PS How long and wich AS did you cycle?

Nuts are shrinking

Sorry Bro for the delay in the reply.I really appreciate the advice you gave me.The Cycle I done was Sustanon 250,2 shots per week for 10 weeks and Deca 300 mgs for 10 weeks.Finished off with Hcgs cant remember how many shots.Thanx Bro.

greatshape said:
You can take the clomid now, start 100mg/day the first week, after that use 50mg/day. I use it 3-4 weeks and everything is ok then.
PS How long and wich AS did you cycle?

Good advice there mate, and yes they will come back to normal size more or less with the clomid, great stuff that bbigamn2000..:p

Hey reconnect,

Take this with a grain of salt, but I know many people with high blood preassure (basically my whole family except for me). When they dont have their bp under control or forget to take their meds they have complained of blurred vision. Since its common for gear to raise ones bp you might want to get yours checked out.

Just a thought

-Z

james1, clomid is to be taken every day post cycle.

Top Bottom