Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nuts not shrinking????

TheBone

Is this right?

I am taking 300 mg of sus every tuesday and friday, and so far no nut shrinkage.

Strength is up a LOT, gained 34 pounds so far, got some bacne, but no shrinkage????

I don't think everybody experiences testicular shrinkage. I know I've noticed it more or less on different cycles I've done. Bump for somebody that knows more about this. Great gains on your cycle so far goodluck with the rest of it.

My have never shrunk. I have done relatively high dosage for up to 12 weeks. Every body is different.

Nautica

TheBone said:
Is this right?

I am taking 300 mg of sus every tuesday and friday, and so far no nut shrinkage.

Strength is up a LOT, gained 34 pounds so far, got some bacne, but no shrinkage????
wait.......are you complaining?? i would love to see my nuts again!! they have been gone for a long time.........hehehe:angel:

well

I am not complaining (kinda came off like I was) just wondering if this was common to get the gains I got.

p.s. I have been on since september

4 months on is a lot but thats my plan for my current cycle, and when i hit hte 35 lb mark ill shit my pants. are you taking the same amount os sust the entire time?

my nots all but dissapear. you are vedry lucky, ive been on for about 6wks and sex drive is up but nots are size of peanuts.

I was just saying a few months ago the same thing. No shrinkage for me. Now I am taking dbol and the boys are becoming a shadow of their mighty selves.

Top Bottom