Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrisystem?

M

mikey007

What do you guys think of this place that sends you pre made meals based on your glycemic index? Not really looking to bulk on this diet but maybe lose a little fat and maintain the muscle I have. Of course maintainence doses of Test and AIs will be included. www.nutrisystem.com

Mods your input would be greatly appreciated.

I dont o but i wouldnt think so. I looked on there site and the food is real low portions and weres the protien and carbs at. I dont like it. I think youll be better off on a good diet

Yea I planned on adding more protein in the form of shakes, but its sort of a good carb diet.

I was actually thinking about doing that as well but when I looked into it the food they give you in a day its right around 1100 calories and a ton of sodium. It would probably be cheaper and a lot healthier just to make you own meals (chicken breast, brown rice, and a small salad is fairly cheap), you'd get more food and a lot more protein.

Top Bottom