Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nut deficiency (Ball Shrinkage)

WantNoFatAssHo!

I'm thinking of doing a cycle which involves 100mg deca each week for some 8 to ten weeks. I know this is considered a low dose of deca, but is there a chance that my beloved coco's are going to smulder up and leave me?

I really dont like the thought of having peanuts hanging around me crotch area.

If this should happen anyway, will they regain their original size after some time?

Hope to get good response on this, as it is a big matter to me. tnx.

sounds like you need to do ALOT more research..

When you take steroids, you have artificial testosterone in you. your testis produce most of your testosterone.. But when you got so much artificial test in you, your body shuts down its production of testosterone.. So your nuts shrink. When you take a clomid post cycle, (when ur off of roids), your natural testosterone will start up again and ur nuts will hang once again. Hope that helps ya :fro:

is it really necessary to do 100 mgr/Deca a week

You will not gain much out of this. You could as well take Primo, Winny, Eq or Ox and save your best friend.
Even if 100 mgr Deca is not much, my best buddy is really fast in the mood for doing nothing.
Furthermore if taking the roids mentionned above, you don't really need Clomid but could take some to support your gains, even if those are not great at all.

If you don't want anything to interfere with your thing, go for the Ox, and don't worry about anything.

Xalthus is right, and one bright 15 year old. Deca will shut down your natural test production, (hence testicular atrophy) to some degree, but I'm not sure about that low dose. If you're concerned about it, I'd consider Primo.

If your afraid of ball shrinkage, forget about AAS while you can. Its gonna happen with most products, so if thats a temporary side you cant handle forget the juice.

Top Bottom