Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Numbness and tingling

exodus33

[FONT=&quot]Every night in the early morning I have been experiencing numbness and tingling in legs and arms. Charlie horses on the bottom of my feet and this is quite uncomfortable. Usually it's around 2-3 a.m. and lasts for a few hours. Causes me to toss and turn and not be able to get to sleep. It's been going on for 2-3 weeks. No negative effect during the day and it all goes away by the time I'm up and about. On 500 mg test E, no stacks and no other symptoms.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tried my best to research this but the causes are so widespread that I wanted to first see if anyone has experienced this as a result of AAS.[/FONT]

it sounds like a magnesium deficiency right off the bat. so start taking 400mgs a day of liquid magnesium. AAS can make your issue worse indirectly and the bad news is if you are deficient in magnesium you are going to be deficient in other minerals too

why are so many of us deficient? 80% of this forum is.

1. poor gut health (read my prior posts on how to fix this but bottom line is stop trashing your digestion system, fasting helps fix this fast)
2. eating non organic produce (stop eating dead food!)
3. soil depletion from corporate farming (buy from a local farmer and pay a bit more for QUALITY)

and for the meatheads who think none of this matters to building muscle you are wrong. low minerals in the body especially boron and zinc means you are incapable of producing any sort of male hormones going forward. so YES what you eat and gut health does effect muscle gains! there is a reason testosterone supplements have these minerals and n2generate has both plenty of boron and zinc in the formula

magnesium could be an issue but you need bloodwork done to get an exact answer... anything else is just us being hypothetical

Possibly a magnesium deficiency, but you might want to get bloodwork done. I supplement ZMA before bed for more magnesium.

Every night in the early morning I have been experiencing numbness and tingling in legs and arms. Charlie horses on the bottom of my feet and this is quite uncomfortable. Usually it's around 2-3 a.m. and lasts for a few hours. Causes me to toss and turn and not be able to get to sleep. It's been going on for 2-3 weeks. No negative effect during the day and it all goes away by the time I'm up and about. On 500 mg test E, no stacks and no other symptoms.

Tried my best to research this but the causes are so widespread that I wanted to first see if anyone has experienced this as a result of AAS.

Have you put on a lot of weight? What do you weigh?

high RBC count could also cause this

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom