Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Numbness after injecting gear

01 maximilian

I was wondering if somebody ever experienced numbness on your site after injecting your gear, On my second week of test and deca , injecting on my left buttock and the last few days I feel some type of numbness and it bother me to run on the treadmill, is this something to worry a bout or it's because I'm injecting too much on the same area, I will start injecting on my delt, which compound would you suggest to on delt, deca or test? thenk you.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]It's completely normal to experience some PIP on a first cycle. I agree with @stevesmi though, you want to rotate as many different injection sites in to your injection schedule. That will reduce scar tissue and prevent PIP. I would alternate between left and right glutes, left and right side delts and left and right quads.
[/FONT]
Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Top Bottom