Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Numb nipples after gyno operation

stretch

Dude, it's been about a week and a 1/2 since my last gyno operation. The doctor cut out every bit of the tissue, including the gland. My nipples are numb and I was just wondering if any of you know what's up. Will the feeling ever come back? Also, what do you guys know about the indention which sometimes occurs from the operation. Do you know if it goes away on it's own, or what?

Thanks,
stretch

if you don't mind me asking.... how much did the op cost? how bad was your gyno, small lump or fistful?

I was pretty good at lying, so my insurance covered it. It didn't cost me a thing.

It really wasn't that bad. Just a hard knot which barely stuck out near my nipple. I don't think any chicks really would have noticed it, but I could and I think my fellow juice heads could too.

do you think many of the pros have had the op? also, once they remove the gland, is there any chance of ever getting gyno again or can you save the money that you would have spent on nolva/arimidex and not worry about it?

so my insurance will prob pay for it if i tell them that i've had it for awhile and it's growing again and painful? as long as i get a doc that'll vouch for it?

It's definitely good to take anti-estrogens to protect yourself. I did, but they don't always work. If you're serious about juicing, eventually you will probably get it. Some don't, but many of us do. Once you get it, it would be really tough to get rid of it with anti-estrogens. I tried everything. I even used nolva in my very first cycle. Eventually I had to get it cut out also.

about 2 years ago, when i was young and ignorant to the facts, my friends and i would take whatever we could get and ended up taking mult. combinations of sten, cyp, sust, eq, and deca for six months straight without ever doing a strict cycle and without taking clomid or nolva. now i have a little gyno. it's noticeable when i cut up to under 5% bf, but when i gain weight, or take test (as in right now, i've been fucking w/ t200) it starts showing up again. i'll probably get the op w/on the next year. thanks for the info stretch.

hey stretch. i got a few more questions for you bro.

i've been taking a little test enan along w/ creatine for the past month. i took 1ml on days 1,7,13,18,21,and 24 (yesterday). well i broke 2 bones in my hand yesterday and won't be able to use it for 6 wks.

as i said earlier, i started noticing my gyno coming back a little. do think that i'll be in any more danger of developing gyno if i just stop the test altogether and start clomid next week as opposed to weining myself off - maybe .7 cc on day 31 and .4 cc on day 40 then clomid. or should i start clomid now?

I'm sorry man, I really couldn't answer that question accurate enough to give you an answer that I would feel comfortable with (as far as the tedious science). I can tell you that I've quit cold turkey before in my own cycles and my gyno didn't get any worse than it already was. My assumption would be that tapering off would help stabilize the estrogen to testosterone levels at a smoother rate, which may lead to less gyno, but everyone reacts so much differently on this stuff that it's really hard to tell what will happen to you. If money isn't a factor, then I would say taper off and start using the clomid. If money is a factor, then I say save the rest of your juice for later because people like us who are prone to gyno usually get it sooner or later if we keep juicing.

Hope this helps,
stretch

Top Bottom