Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Numb hands

kieran a

Is there a link to numb hands and aas. If my hands are in the wrong place for more than 30 seconds my hands go numb or get tingles in them.
List of supplements are

Test e
Anavar
Arimidix
L carnitine
Amino 23
Creatine

my guess is what you have here is cubital tunnel syndrome

has nothing to do with AAS really, more to do with imbalances in your arms.. lifting weights, and you probably work a lot with your hands.

when you workout and bend your arms you cause a pinching in your elbow, which causes that numbness in your hands. also if you sleep with your arms bent, or work with your hands a lot it will make it worse

AAS may make it worse simply because you are lifting heavier and more often putting more pressure on the area, but no direct link

you need to strengthen the top of your forearm. go on youtube and find exercises to help with this condition. you need to floss daily to help relieve pressure on that nerve. if you do not fix this you can get permanent damage to your arm/hands. and if it doesn't resolve itself within a few weeks you will need surgery where they take out tissue and bone from your elbow so it doesn't pinch the nerve.

you may also want to invest in a cubital tunnel brace and sleep with it. you have the early signs of the problem so time to stop it now

I would book an appointment with your doctor. What you are experiencing certainly isn't normal. It could be a blood pressure issue, a blood sugar issue, carpal tunnel etc.

I personally think it's probably a blood sugar and a insulin sensitivity problem. Are you consuming a lot of sugar in your diet? Lots of refined carbohydrates like pop tarts, crackers etc?

any updates to this? also where specifically is your numbness.

if your pinky and ring finger and the bottom part of your hand is numb you have cubital tunnell syndrome. a sports doctor will quickly be able to disagnose this with testing and will book you with a physical therapist to try and fix it.

i've had this same thing myself so it isn't something to take lightly!

Top Bottom