Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Christmas sale!! 25% off

I don't care who EF Shanna is... I'd guess someone who's been here a long time and fairly important by the name,but I never placed much stock in names...I mean sheesh, read what I call myself :) I care who she ACTED like...someone who actually cared about a problem not many have seemed to care about over the years( yes years,probably b/c to most it's not really a big deal) and immediately offered to try and help. I hope she actually CAN help but if not, the fact that she immediately offered to try without knowing someone old penguin like me from any other noob, says far more than her name does. I hope you CAN help ma'am, but if not, i tender my thanks and appreciation anyway for the effort. Btw....who IS EF Shanna?

she can help bro and she will... you know i wouldn't say that if she couldn't... you can count on it... ill let her explain who she is... =)

When will the "Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo" be available? Hoping to order 7 bottles of stuff in total, but would prefer it to all be in one order...

Who is Ef Shanna??? Customer support for Elite Fitness :)

Guys- All of you who were inquiring about the 1 lb bags of whey. Please stay tuned for tomorrow. I will be placing some back in stock on Needtobuildmuscles website store.
I also may possibly have a variety of products from the retail store that I will offer online for sale as well :)

Goodies galore :D

Guys- All of you who were inquiring about the 1 lb bags of whey. Please stay tuned for tomorrow. I will be placing some back in stock on Needtobuildmuscles website store.
I also may possibly have a variety of products from the retail store that I will offer online for sale as well :)

I am pretty sure I'm going to buy one of each and every flavor, assuming they aren't released when I'm at work and sell out before I can get in there.

Thanks Angel...I had inquired with Sean on some things...so let me know when they will be available.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hi guys!.

I got my package today(even though l paid extra $35 dollars tax+handling fee to canada post) included forged joint, post cycle, liver support and test infusion, but l guess l will need more then l thought.

Do you guys know if there is going to be any discount (or current one already) from n2bm or mrsupps?

If you guys can pm me for discount codes, l'd be much appreciated. Tnx.

Top Bottom