Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Christmas sale!! 25% off

I'm not sure.. What flavors do you all like the best

Rocky Road, Chocolate Fudge, Apple Cinnamon, Cinnamon Bun, Peanut Butter Crunch...kicks ass! I also just cracked open a bag of Chocolate Peanut Butter but found that 1 scoop each of PBC and RR is much tastier ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

How do guys always monopolize the 1lb trial sizes? I have literally been checking that site almost daily for year, and not ONCE has a single 1lb size been available. At least half the 5lb bags are always sold out too...damn conspiracy I tell you!

Rocky Road, Chocolate Fudge, Apple Cinnamon, Cinnamon Bun, Peanut Butter Crunch...kicks ass! I also just cracked open a bag of Chocolate Peanut Butter but found that 1 scoop each of PBC and RR is much tastier ;).

good picks here

How do guys always monopolize the 1lb trial sizes? I have literally been checking that site almost daily for year, and not ONCE has a single 1lb size been available. At least half the 5lb bags are always sold out too...damn conspiracy I tell you!

Tux,

To the best of my knowledge they are no longer offering the 1lb protein flavors as well as the trail mix. However, this could be changing.

Is there a specific 1lb flavor that you were interested in? I may be able to see what I can do to help you out!?

Reactions: Tux
Tux,

To the best of my knowledge they are no longer offering the 1lb protein flavors as well as the trail mix. However, this could be changing.

Is there a specific 1lb flavor that you were interested in? I may be able to see what I can do to help you out!?

Hey Tux...this is the woman you want to be very very nice to, and if she is offering to help you with your protein dilemma...or conspiracy as you say...then you take her up on it because she is that special! She is known as Angel, our guardian angel ;).

From the heart girl...you are truly missed!

Tux,

I would actually join Tux in this request. Having never had any of the flavors before, the idea of being able to get a couple 1lb bags of different flavors is far more appealling than one five pound bag (even if the price per pound is higher).

I can understand that selling one pound bags might be a pain and not very cost effective, but has NTBM considered a flavor sampler? The price per pound could be higher but the customer gets a wider variety and can try a bunch of flavors out to see which ones they like before buying a full five pounds.

Top Bottom