Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NSAIDS and 17aa orals

cyp

Is it safe to use tylenol or ibuprofen while using orals? I know that either one can be hard on the liver, but I need something to get my fever (from QV enanthate) under control. And, no, stopping the enanthate is not an option.

yes you can. For fever, you don't need more than recommended dose. But if you look at yourself and you are yellow, than what do ya think?:) Seriously, if you were going into acute liver failure, you would show signs and symptoms and you would know it. I am not your Dr, nor is anybody else on this board. Only you know your body, and if you are sure you have no underlying conditions than you should be fine. Remember I am not making any recommendations, so if you turn bright yellow like a traffic signal than don't blame me:)

tylenol is metabolized by the liver, so I would stay away from any stressors while on the 17aa, Motrin is fine as long as you dont have renal problems or gastric ulcers.

Top Bottom