Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

npp vs tbol

Bozwell

I know no one like polls but my come into a bit of cash so I fancy a myself a nice 6 week cutter/leanmass cycle
Im already about 200lb @ 10%bf 6ft my goal is to get to about 205-210lbs and about 8%bf and work on my stamina and cv work and some extra streanth if possable
the plan is Im on 250mg of test per week at the minute (have been for a while now)and plan to stay on this dose throuhout the cycle and after
I wont use tren as its got to many sides for my likeing and it can fuck with youre cv
my cycle plan is either
npp@100mg eod
mast@150mg eod
or
tbol @50mg ed
mast@150mg eod

Last edited:
i like tbol but wud run it for only 4 weeks. If you want 6 weeks id prob run npp then

or 3 weeks tbol then 3 weeks npp ;-)

4 tbol should be run for 4 weeks max and npp should be run for about 6-8 weeks. You gotta run the test (like you said) in there at a minimum of 250mg ew.
Whynot run the tbol/test/npp together????

i like tbol but i agree on total it will be less stress on the body with npp esp for 6 weeks

many ppl like npp as well, doesnt seem to cause dreaded deca dick like the long ester at all

Bozwell said:
Im leaning toward the npp/mast combo with some aifm
has anyone evertried npp with mast?

I plan on it very soon. I have wanted to try this combo for a while. Kind of like the "I want something a little safer but somewhat similar to tren" stack.

Top Bottom