x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

NPP + tren + lots of caber

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about NPP + tren + lots of caber within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: If I use enough cabergoline, is it possible to useNPP together with trenbolone? I mean, if I increase the dosage ofcabergoline just enough, why can't you use both steroids? I think itwould be an interesting combanation of trenbolone and NPP. Has anyonetried this stack before?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

NPP + tren + lots of caber

If I use enough cabergoline, is it possible to useNPP together with trenbolone? I mean, if I increase the dosage ofcabergoline just enough, why can't you use both steroids? I think itwould be an interesting combanation of trenbolone and NPP. Has anyonetried this stack before?

Good Broly

Re: NPP + tren + lots of caber

You can use both without caber , i wouldn't even touch caber,, look into caber a bit more it's really not good , coming off can be hell for some ... It's all about controlling estro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who said you can't use both?

combining them is one of the most potent and wonderful cycles you could put together.. you are combining an androgen with a mild anabolic.. perfect synergy! however only for the experienced

you need proviron and you need n2guard/cardarine on cycle with that

also you need an AI for sure
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by robbysixx View Post
    You can use both without caber , i wouldn't even touch caber,, look into caber a bit more it's really not good , coming off can be hell for some ... It's all about controlling estro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can not agree with you here - both trenbolone and NPP will increase prolactin levels, and this can lead to lots of side effects, including gyno. So you definitely need to take cabergoline while using a nandrolone steroid. And I don't quite understand what you mean by saying that it is hard to come off it - you just come off, and your prolactin levels remain the same. It is not only about estrogen when you use AAS.

Ran tren and npp several times in the past and used no dopamine agonist for the most part, but it is a good idea to have it on hand just in case.

For most novice users just follow a recommended dosing schedule and adjust from there.

I would use an anti-prolactin drug whenever using a nandrolone (deca, npp, trenbolone), especially when stacking two of them together.

Prolactin is a hormone that actually isn't even needed by men. It regulates milk gland production in females.

High prolactin levels can lead to lactating nipples - that's something no one wants.

Using an anti-prolactin drug won't harm you in any way and will only benefit you.

I have no issue with you running them together. We talk about prolactin concerns with nandrolones but you will find very few if any actual cases where guys run into issues. I would still have caber on hand but don't worry too much about it becoming an issue.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***