Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP + tren + lots of caber

Deshpande

If I use enough cabergoline, is it possible to useNPP together with trenbolone? I mean, if I increase the dosage ofcabergoline just enough, why can't you use both steroids? I think itwould be an interesting combanation of trenbolone and NPP. Has anyonetried this stack before?

You can use both without caber , i wouldn't even touch caber,, look into caber a bit more it's really not good , coming off can be hell for some ... It's all about controlling estro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who said you can't use both?

combining them is one of the most potent and wonderful cycles you could put together.. you are combining an androgen with a mild anabolic.. perfect synergy! however only for the experienced

you need proviron and you need n2guard/cardarine on cycle with that

also you need an AI for sure

You can use both without caber , i wouldn't even touch caber,, look into caber a bit more it's really not good , coming off can be hell for some ... It's all about controlling estro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not agree with you here - both trenbolone and NPP will increase prolactin levels, and this can lead to lots of side effects, including gyno. So you definitely need to take cabergoline while using a nandrolone steroid. And I don't quite understand what you mean by saying that it is hard to come off it - you just come off, and your prolactin levels remain the same. It is not only about estrogen when you use AAS.

Ran tren and npp several times in the past and used no dopamine agonist for the most part, but it is a good idea to have it on hand just in case.

For most novice users just follow a recommended dosing schedule and adjust from there.

I would use an anti-prolactin drug whenever using a nandrolone (deca, npp, trenbolone), especially when stacking two of them together.

Prolactin is a hormone that actually isn't even needed by men. It regulates milk gland production in females.

High prolactin levels can lead to lactating nipples - that's something no one wants.

Using an anti-prolactin drug won't harm you in any way and will only benefit you.

I have no issue with you running them together. We talk about prolactin concerns with nandrolones but you will find very few if any actual cases where guys run into issues. I would still have caber on hand but don't worry too much about it becoming an issue.

Top Bottom