Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP/test prop shots just too painful...

U

UA_Iron

I dont usually bitch about injections because I can handle most, but these are leaving me crippled.

I was having issues driving my car cause I hit my left glute last night
1. I couldnt sit down
2. It hurt to push down on the clutch.

Advil for injections? haha

anyone else get a lot of pain from this combo?

Your telling me Bro! Sustanon contains Prop as well. I remember my first injection was so sore that I had to drive my car home from work with my head sticking half way out the sun-roof!!! I couldn't sit down. Then, when I got home I couldn't get out! The whole estate got to see me collapsing out of my car and onto the ground before picking myself up of the kerb and walking into the house as if nothing happened! Didn't half give every fucker within a half-mile radius something to laugh about!!!

riverrock said:
Your telling me Bro! Sustanon contains Prop as well. I remember my first injection was so sore that I had to drive my car home from work with my head sticking half way out the sun-roof!!! I couldn't sit down. Then, when I got home I couldn't get out! The whole estate got to see me collapsing out of my car and onto the ground before picking myself up of the kerb and walking into the house as if nothing happened! Didn't half give every fucker within a half-mile radius something to laugh about!!!

haha. I limp around too, I bet people are like "Wtf"

I think its the npp though - I've gotten sore from prop before but not like this.

plus shooting 2.5cc's eod is really really killing me.

UA_Iron said:
I dont usually bitch about injections because I can handle most, but these are leaving me crippled.

I was having issues driving my car cause I hit my left glute last night
1. I couldnt sit down
2. It hurt to push down on the clutch.

Advil for injections? haha

anyone else get a lot of pain from this combo?

yo UA...what brand NPP and prop are you using bro?

That's why I made my own NPP and prop. 200mg/ml NPP is almost painless, prop 100mg/ml is totally painless. Now Test prop at 200mg/ml, that would sting no matter what I did I think, but up to maybe 150mg/ml it's low pain.

It is not the NPP, its the Test Prop. I have done prop a few times, and everytime I am crippled. I did NPP with Long ester test and had zero injection pain.

I am coming off tren right now and using Prop to help with recovery - The pain is crazy.

Hey UA, which brand(s) are you using of NPP and test prop? Do you know which one is giving you the pain? There are some painless versions of both of those out there if you look around.

Top Bottom