Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP and Test Enanthate?

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
I'm sure people switch to prop towards the end to start pct quicker, but are there any advantages to going with enanthate for 2 weeks past the npp instead of prop? Disadvantages?

Burning_Inside said:
I'm sure people switch to prop towards the end to start pct quicker, but are there any advantages to going with enanthate for 2 weeks past the npp instead of prop? Disadvantages?

if anything the NPP should be run longer than the test E. The idea behind running a short ester before PCT is to avoid that down time right before PCT. Once you stopped NPP, then ran the TEST E for two weeks, you'd have to wait another 2 weeks before you started PCT. That just isnt optimal.

Run the Prop past the NPP, but not the TEST E past the npp.

Actually, enanthate is an appropriate choice, best choice would be Test Prop

If you already have enanthate, run the NPP for 6 weeks and keep going with enanthate. Ending a cycle with NPP (or Tren) is not a good idea.

I guess I misunderstood the question, will the test E be run during the whole cycle, and then extended out two weeks past discontinuation of the npp?

Curious andy, why is it a bad idea to end a cycle with npp or tren? Libido reasons?

Hey Andy! Do you know the difference between "DecaDubol-100" and "Dubol-100". They both are from BM India and come in the same concentration but with different name. There's any other difference?

BigAndy69 said:
Actually, enanthate is an appropriate choice, best choice would be Test Prop

If you already have enanthate, run the NPP for 6 weeks and keep going with enanthate. Ending a cycle with NPP (or Tren) is not a good idea.

WHY? im running a dbol/npp cycle once im all healed up. i dont want test though. i do have prop that i can shoot but i wanna stay away from TESTOSTERONE

djufo said:
Hey Andy! Do you know the difference between "DecaDubol-100" and "Dubol-100". They both are from BM India and come in the same concentration but with different name. There's any other difference?

DecaDubol is Nandrolone decanoate (Deca) 100mg/ml, 2ml

Dubol is Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) 100mg/ml, 2ml

Tremendous products btw.

I just feel that ending a cycle with NPP (Tren especially) is generally not a good idea.

Test is not for everybody and some people don't need it or like it.

Myself, I only use about 350mg-400mg of test a week in my cycles, and I use much more NPP

Georgie, your cycle will be fine if you keep it short.

georgie24 said:
WHY? im running a dbol/npp cycle once im all healed up. i dont want test though. i do have prop that i can shoot but i wanna stay away from TESTOSTERONE

Georgie, what happened bro, how come you staying away from Test?

Any reasons?

Im asking cause im thinking about now doing a cycle without test but want to bulk, and thinking the same thing you are D-bol or Anadrol with Deca........

Top Bottom