Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP / Test-E / Dbol Cycle PCT Help

Ryan0854

So I'm planning my first cycle and I need help with my PCT. If anything also needs adding during the cycle then please feel free to comment. My diet / workout plan is sorted and this is the final step, I don't do anything before I'm 100%! Thankyou all for your time and efforts!

12 Weeks Cycle:

10mg Dbol morning
30mg Dbol 2 hours before training

Monday / Wednesday / Friday
0.5ml Test-E
1ml NPP

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Overall, the cycle is looking good, but I would need to specify some things.

First of all, with testosterone enanthate there is absolutely no need to do EOD injections - 2 injections per week will be plenty. Now the question - what is the concentration of your gear? Different brands will have a different amount of the active substance per ml basis - so I can not give you an opinion on your dosages.

The aromasin dosage is ok - make sure to be taking it from the first day of the cycle. Now comes the liver support - dbol is liver toxic, so you should be using a proper liver supporting supplement while taking it. N2Guard would be a very good choice.

Regarding the PCT - run the perfect PCT protocol for optimal recovery - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom